Thread: Really Hope there is a PC beta, i mean look at the console beta issues | Forums

Really Hope there is a PC beta, i mean look at the console beta issues

There has been TONS of issues with console beta with gameplay wise and server wise. I really hope they consider a pc beta, not only to get the game and it's severs working correctly but it's good PR for the pc community as well.

PC needs to be tested too!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

With the amount of issues they are having with the console beta's maybe they should delay it for another month.

I want to see a PC Demo or Beta before I buy the Retail . I dont want to be disappointed as I was with GRAW1 and GRAW2. GR ORG is still the best.
    R61 and R6 RS is still the best R6 games. Lockdown and onwards went down hill .
    GRAW1/2 were nothing like the best GR, GR ORG

Quote Originally Posted by Threefiddie View Post
    There has been TONS of issues with console beta with gameplay wise and server wise. I really hope they consider a pc beta, not only to get the game and it's severs working correctly but it's good PR for the pc community as well.
    +1 Mate

Quote Originally Posted by snoopyau View Post
    With the amount of issues they are having with the console beta's maybe they should delay it for another month.
    They should delay it as long as it takes, I do not want to see my pc freeze on respawn, I do not want to see all these horrible cover glitches, I do not want to get "Lost Connection" message like in Hawx, Hawx 2, Splinter Cell Conviction and R6 Vegas.

Matchmaking system always provide some kind of lag, therefore I can accept it.

I just want a solid pc game (wrong word "solid", these days few games are solid) or at least with minor bugs who will not destroy my pc and my fun.

Hi guys, we have a very good team of developers working on these issues as they arrive and they can be fixed through the Cloud.

This is the reason we have betas so the majority of issues can be sorted out before release.

The console beta is good news for PC users as hopefully this means you won't have to endure the same problems.

seriously

Ubisoft is known for bad console ports, wouldnt surprise me if they didnt do a beta. I mean consoles are outdated and yet look at all the problems. Ubisoft is known for slapping pc user in the face and giving us untested games.

The console beta is good news for PC users as hopefully this means you won't have to endure the same problems.
    Good news for me would be if you (UBI) do a real game for PC no a "PORT", i have a bunch of guys on my clan and others (still playing graw2) that were waiting for this title for 5 YEARS and they are very disappointed about what you did to the game : 3rd Person+Matchmaking (seems to be )+CODMaps+RunandShoot+Fancy Technology (seeing through the walls) and so... THAT GAME IS NOT GHOST RECON. you should keep the GAME ROOTS.

This Title is known for the long lasting play time, and thats something i don't expect from this title, within 2 -3 months people will get bored and back to BF and COD (my opinion).

Game looks to be solid and hella fun after testing the beta on PS3. I had no errors or anything bad happened, sometimes there was long waiting to find a server but that will resolve itself if there is tons of players.

Really had no intention of buying the game since Max Payne 3 were already preordered, but after testing the beta i totally changed my mind. I need both ! Its THAT good.
    I really really think UBI would benefit in having a demo or a beta available for PC users so we can market the game.
    The games quality speaks for itself, you need to show it off before release. Especially when Max Payne 3 will release at the same time.

Well, this reminds me of another Ubi game: Splinter Cell Conviction.

The beta on console was fantastic.

There was no beta on PC.

Launch day, tried playing multiplayer, and does not work for a huge group of the population. We needed a patch to fix connectivity issues. Stability cross-network is not working.

Quote Originally Posted by Compassghost View Post
    Well, this reminds me of another Ubi game: Splinter Cell Conviction.

The beta on console was fantastic.

There was no beta on PC.

Launch day, tried playing multiplayer, and does not work for a huge group of the population. We needed a patch to fix connectivity issues. Stability cross-network is not working.
    it's a rinse and repeat cycle unfortunately. i hope the same fate won't exist for GRFS

Quote Originally Posted by CR0SSIX View Post
    Good news for me would be if you (UBI) do a real game for PC no a "PORT", i have a bunch of guys on my clan and others (still playing graw2) that were waiting for this title for 5 YEARS and they are very disappointed about what you did to the game : 3rd Person+Matchmaking (seems to be )+CODMaps+RunandShoot+Fancy Technology (seeing through the walls) and so... THAT GAME IS NOT GHOST RECON. you should keep the GAME ROOTS.
    This Title is known for the long lasting play time, and thats something i don't expect from this title, within 2 -3 months people will get bored and back to BF and COD (my opinion).
    Hi mate,

I am not going to say that I am a Ghost Recon Veteran or Hardcore Fan cause I am not, I have played very little Ghost Recon AW2 and a bit of Rainbow 6, but still I can understand u, as hardcore fan of Battlefield 2, Battlefield 2142 and casual player in BC2 I felt disappointed (and stupid for buying it) of a bastard game (BF3) that Dice create and EA sold me.
    But try to see the whole picture in a different angle, the times are changing, new generation of gamers want different kind of gameplay, and companies like Ubi, Activision, THQ, EA, 2K etc are changing their (series) games to their needs and earn more money. Some of these companies are providing new ideas some other just mixing the gameplay of different games or making clones.

As for the name of a game is mainly for marketing purposes nowadays.

So you have three choises.
    1. Try to find a different game - move on
    2. Try to adapt in the new gameplay or the new kind of game they offer
    3. Stuck with your old favorite one and do not support the new one - do not buy it

For me I decide to follow a new game even if the majority of my clan prefers to return to BC2 rather try GRFS (we had some bad taste from R6Vegas 2 and they do not want to support Ubi )
    GRFS provides some good "new" ideas, mixing 3rd person shooter with FPS is also something different, when the majority of FPS are clones of COD.
    I do not know if it is going to be a success but I really hope so....

I am not trying to change your mind or argue with u, but try to see what the game offers and not the name.
    U know something when I was young (yeah I am an old timer ) I was crazy for SWAT games, but those tactical games are dead no company want to creat them cause not many people play them.

My apologies if I offend u, and excuse me for my english.

btw I agree with u, PC GAMES SHOULD BE BUILD JUST FOR PC's
    and I am really Concerned if this game after all these console issues is going to work fine on the pc platform.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad-Mike28 View Post
    Ubisoft is known for bad console ports,
    +1
    Last edited by Kaizer_Gr; 04-24-2012 at 04:45 AM.