Thread: suggestions and bugs | Forums

suggestions and bugs

I can not change my ranch name and energy is used up to quickly. items in store are to expensive also. I would recommend game play similar to castleville or farmville and make purchasing items in the store based of horse bucks instead of facebook credits. I want a game that I can earn money in the game by activities instead of having to spend my hard earned money on a game. I shouldn't have to spend any personal money to play a game.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I can not invite any one or post and thing on my wall..just keeps saying error please try again and this message pops every 5 sec after trying to invite some one. Pretty lonely playing by my self

Thank you
    Nicole

These are ongoing complaints of many players. If you want more game money build composts and/or guest houses. You can earn more energy by helping your friends as well. When you complete 5 energy/helping actions on a friend's ranch, you get 3 energy yourself.

You SHOULD be able to change the ranch's name. You SHOULD be able to click on the little pencil thing next to your ranch's name, then just type what you want to change it to.

Quote Originally Posted by stephhus View Post
    I can not change my ranch name and energy is used up to quickly. items in store are to expensive also. I would recommend game play similar to castleville or farmville and make purchasing items in the store based of horse bucks instead of facebook credits. I want a game that I can earn money in the game by activities instead of having to spend my hard earned money on a game. I shouldn't have to spend any personal money to play a game.

This problem SHOULD be resolved. I know there was a time when you could not post any game requests, but I am now able to request planks and things..

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleLeeDomino View Post
    I can not invite any one or post and thing on my wall..just keeps saying error please try again and this message pops every 5 sec after trying to invite some one. Pretty lonely playing by my self

Thank you
    Nicole

Amen, Melissa. They've fixed a lot of these issues--not to mention that all facebook games will try and get you to spend real money, but you don't HAVE to.
    * ~ Novus Ordo Seclorum ~ *