Thread: Suggestions | Forums

Question Suggestions

#1 To show the progress/mastery your horse is making in the round pens, petting zoo and breeding mastery. If this is shown elsewhere for each individual horse, please direct me to the right spot

#2 When sending gifts to your friends, is it possible to have a list of just your Horse Haven friends pop up instead of your whole entire Facebook friends list? It is very time consuming to scroll through all of your friends to simply find your Horse Haven friends that you want to gift

#3 PRICES - 300 cash for a dirt path is too much considering it only costs 100 cash to breed a horse. Hay is cheaper than dirt paths. Can prices be adjusted so they are a bit more logical?

Thanks. Love the game so far and am excited to see how it progresses!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

On your #2- there is a way. When sending the gifts, there should be a drop down arrow by clicking "Friends" and you click "Horse Haven" to get the list of people playing Horse Haven... let me know if that didn't make sense XD

Now I feel silly. It helps to scroll the page up. LOL Thanks for the help, Megannator!

#1 also shows in your horse's stat chart. Petting Zoo & Breeding don't have mastery nor do they ever level up...it's just the training discipline of your horse.

Correction: Breed Mastery does level, just not the same way as training disciplines!
    Last edited by mushlymush; 04-24-2012 at 08:59 PM.

Okay I can understand not having mastery with the Petting Zoo. But then why does it have a mastery bar? That is just confusing and frustrating to players that are just starting the game if we are led to believe something is to be mastered and that bar never moves. Remove it. Why can't Breeding have mastery? What's the point of breeding then, especially when we can't sell the horses or trade them? Are players just supposed to breed horses until their ranches are overrun with them? Breeding should have mastery - the more experience people gain with breeding the more valuable and experienced the horses. Players being able to sell and/or trade horses to other players should be the next step then.

There is breeding mastery, but not in the 'bar' way. You can follow it in your acheivement window. Sorry, don't know why I actually put that there wasn't....breeding is the whole point of the game aside from the competition, sorry I totally screwed that up. Breed mastery doesn't level up the same way as training, but it does level up for each breed!
    * ~ Novus Ordo Seclorum ~ *

Here's the breakdown on breeding & the purpose & how to level up: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ing-Up-Horses)
    * ~ Novus Ordo Seclorum ~ *