Hi there,

My computer specs are

4Gb RAM

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E7400 @ 2.8Ghz 2.53 Ghz

System type: 32 bit Operating System

Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 4600 series 1Gb

The problem happens when I fight 2 specific neutrals in the early part of the game, in particular the neutrals immediately 2 o clock from the starting base with Irina. They are the ones guarding the boots of the explorer + chest + camp fire + resource. When I engage, I get to the prelim combat screen where you can see unit totals. However when I press attack, the auto-combat feature gets stuck in 'thinking' and the animation for thinking freezes. The music continues, my cursor can keep moving, but I can't Ctrl tab out, or exit or save or do anything else. The whole screen is greyed - out. I experimented and tried attacking the mobs with Chang Bo and it was fine, it did not freeze, I could defeat the mobs and continue. The same occured with the wanizame neutrals on the coast. By now I had wasted 40 min playing the game and after multiple reloading I gave up. After waiting 4-5 min each time I had to use task manager to force shut down HOMM VI and restart it again. Can someonebody help me figure out why the auto-combat freezes in this particular places? I would be happy to provide more information. Thank you for your kind attention,

Selexcis