Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: apple cookies? | Forums

apple cookies?

where do I get the apple cookies from?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Player Experience Manager
    You can get them in the bakery. You can buy the bakery in the shop.

so what if you havent unlocked the bakery yet and u need an apple cookie and u get stuck in the game

Player Experience Manager
    You can level up further until the bakery is unlocked, You can skip the treat part of your horse and play further.

Apple Cookies?!?

K I have a problem with the apple cookies. I don't see a bakery in the shop and I can not skip the treats? I can't do anymore with my horses or make money very fast. Would really like to get this bakery so that I can continue playing. Thank you!

The Bakery is listed under the Supplies tab in the shop, not the Buildings one. It's on the second page, and costs 6000. I can't remember exactly which level unlocks it...10 maybe?

The "Skip" option for treats is down in the bottom right of the pop-up. The Cash symbol applies to the "Skip Treat and Feed" option; the regular "Skip" button is free.

Quote Originally Posted by Kholran View Post
    The Bakery is listed under the Supplies tab in the shop, not the Buildings one. It's on the second page, and costs 6000. I can't remember exactly which level unlocks it...10 maybe?

The "Skip" option for treats is down in the bottom right of the pop-up. The Cash symbol applies to the "Skip Treat and Feed" option; the regular "Skip" button is free.
    Thanks, Kholran, for the great response.

More apple cookie problems

I have the bakery. It is staffed. I seem to get one apple cookie every two or three days if I'm lucky. This does not make for many happy horses or much opportunity to train or compete. Is there any way to get more than one or two apple cookies a week (real time)?

If you're regularly starting them and collecting them, one cookie takes 4 hours, two cookies takes 8 hours. Click on the bakery and then choose which cookie you want to start- it works just like an apple tree or carrot patch in that respect. With a storage limit of 5 and such a long "bake" time, it's still a very slow process, but as long as you're coming back to check on it and start another, you'll definitely get more than a couple a week. I usually try and time it so I start a 2-cookie bake right before I go to bed, and again before I go to work, so I'm not sitting on the game waiting for them. They're done by the time I wake up/come home.

how?

I have never gotten a pop up of any kind offering to allow me to bake anything. I have a balloon showing the person helping me that never goes away although sometimes it is clickable and sometimes it isn't. I have never gotten anything else on the bakery. Certainly never anything offering to allow me to choose what to bake. Only the balloon with the picture of the person "helping". Game glitch?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast