Thread: mystery boxes? | Forums

mystery boxes?

I have a couple I bought and wondered where to find them? I've looked in my inventory even after refreshing and they aren't there.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Came here to find that exact answer. I bought one and now can't find it.

Player Experience Manager
    Hi!

When buying a mystery box, you directly get the reward associated to it in your stash, We are working on adding a pop-up to let you know what you got.

mystery boxes

If you remember, i stated that NOTHING showed up in my inventory or stash. Not the items nor the mystery box

Player Experience Manager
    In that case it is a bug indeed. We found it and have fixed it. Please let me know you FB Ids so I can compensate you with a reward.

I also had this same problem, I purchased 4 different Mystery Boxes for 5 credits each and didn't receive the items or the boxes. My facebook ID is http://www.facebook.com/Tr1sha.M?ref=tn_tnmn

I purchased a mystery box for 5 bucks. It said there was a guesthouse. Does this mean i have credit recentage towards a guesthouse when I get one? There wa not one in my inventory.

Would someone tell me how to get another box for my stable so I can breed my horse? Thanks!