• Conviction

3 20.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your preferred multiplayer experience | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

I for one don't think SvM should be in SC6. It just wouldn't do anymore now that Conviction came out. I think MP should be like AC2 with a Conviction twist.
    There was once a young man who, in his youth, professed his desire to become a great writer.

When asked to define "great" he said, "I want to write stuff that the whole world will read, stuff that people will react to on a truly emotional level, stuff that will make them scream, cry, howl in pain and anger!"

He now works for Microsoft, writing error messages.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

^Try ACB/ACR We know what you mean though. What sort of Conviction twist do you mean? Like the action or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Dieinthedark View Post
    ^Try ACB/ACR We know what you mean though. What sort of Conviction twist do you mean? Like the action or what?
    Have AC type MP modes but in Conviction-like situations, to get that badass feel.
    There was once a young man who, in his youth, professed his desire to become a great writer.

When asked to define "great" he said, "I want to write stuff that the whole world will read, stuff that people will react to on a truly emotional level, stuff that will make them scream, cry, howl in pain and anger!"

He now works for Microsoft, writing error messages.

I liked conviction, and double agent xbox 360.

I do want to see Spy vs Merc mode but I also want them to add the good stuff from DA. Yeah, the multiplayer was miserable but there were some good additions and improvements which the Spy vs Merc could need. Other then that I would like to see Deniable Ops coming back, which I think will be the case. Though they only should focus on the modes Hunter, Duel and Infiltration. Hunter and Infiltration were pretty much perfect expect the gameplay which needs it's improvements. Spy vs Spy should be reworked though.

To me, a Splinter Cell game isn't complete without a SvM mode.

I prefer Double Agent's SvM over Chaos Theory because (in my opinion) Chaos Theory was way too hardcore. Double Agent on
    the other hand (again, in my opinion) is the perfect balance between fun and difficulty. it's not too easy for everyone to be
    pathetic or forgettable and not too difficult to punish players for their mistakes (thanks to the boost in agility they gave to the new spies)

As for Conviction...
    The Coop Story is the best coop experience I've got in this generation (Splinter Cell fanboyism aside of course)

I feel the devs were pressed to release Conviction early so they had to cut stuff from the game to meet the dead line and that for
    me ruined the coop Deniable Ops experience I've had with friends. There is no coop stuff to do, other that waiting for your friend to go
    to the next segment of the map together lol. Every agent will go on his or her separate way and neutralize enemies then meet up at
    the end of the map. No coop demanding stuff to do like coop hacking or coop animation to reach higher ground or coop zipline from
    a vent to a room to get an item or forcing a player to hack stuff to help his coop player stuck somewhere.
    No need to re-use ideas from chaos theory, invent new ones.

P.S. back in 2006 I remember spending countless hours playing Double Agent's multiplayer demo that and halo 2 was my main multiplayer fix on X360 and if I recall correctly you can play with gamers who had the full SCDA game, right?

P.P.S. I think I turned my post to a Conviction rant by mistake, sorry.
    Last edited by harbi-117; 05-02-2012 at 08:51 AM.
    Sam : Tell me about the meeting.
    Merc : The meeting? Why do you want to know about the meeting?
    Sam : that's not the way it works. I ask you a question, and you give me an answer that prevents me from breaking your neck.

Uplay ID: Harbi-117 // Steam ID : Harbi // XBL Gamertag: Harbi
    PSN ID : Harbi__117 // Origin ID : Harbi_117

^ Oi, no bashing Conviction, it's the prototype for the greatest Splinter Cell game ever! (hopefully)

Chaos Theory is by far my favorite game of all time. That being said, I really liked the look of Conviction and most of the character movements(aside from the ridiculous speed at which they moved across ledges). Based on what I am seeing from GRFS, the multiplayer in the next Splinter Cell should be phenomenal. Spies vs Mercs needs to come back without defenseless spies, but I feel that they could also do a spies vs spies option, Xbox DA was pretty good but please no QTEs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12