Thread: Better friends/gifting interaction | Forums

Better friends/gifting interaction

I think that the gifting aspect and requests should be handled better, like Zynga games and other popular franchises. You should be able to accept and send back gifts in one click and to at least have a "select all" friends when you're trying to send gifts or requests. Clicking people's names is not fun, and while I haven't been able to find that many friends to play with, it would really add up and get annoying when more people will be playing.

I just said this in another thread but I think it should get its own.
    Thank you!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I totally agree with all of that. I can not even get it set to "do not ask again to send to this person" so every time I start the game I have to do all kinds of boring clicking before I can even play

gifting

When you accept a gift the send gifts to every one pops up. I get 27 gifts to except and 27 send to everyone. That should not happen. it should pop up one time it annoys me to the point i don't want to play any more

I will send this feedback to the developer. I completely agree!

Quote Originally Posted by SaberRayn View Post
    When you accept a gift the send gifts to every one pops up. I get 27 gifts to except and 27 send to everyone. That should not happen. it should pop up one time it annoys me to the point i don't want to play any more
    I want it to just send the same gift back to the person that sent it to me. If I want to send a gift to everyone, I can do that elsewhere.

Thanks for continuing to give feedback!

I agree with this.. as I have added more people to play with it's become very frustrating that every single time I try to send a gift back to someone I get a box that pops up. The default box is non-players. I went through one by one to click every single person so it wouldn't ask me before I wanted to send gifts so now that section says "No users available." Sometimes I'll get into the game and try to start playing and there will be so much lag that boxes still pop up on top of each other regarding various gifts. It's very annoying.

I understand the frustration. I get the same thing (the non players), and I will pass this on. As to the lag, that has been addressed in the past, but if it's consistently bad for you let us know and perhaps a little more tweaking will be in order. Thanks for your comment.