Thread: Deniable Ops Insurgency Pack | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Deniable Ops Insurgency Pack

call me old and you may be right but I just bought / downloaded / and installed the insurgency pack and wonder if it should show up in my Conviction game under deniable ops or does it stand alone? If it is added to the SC Conviction game where do I access the new content?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hello wwitshire... look here on this thread http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...53#post8224953.

Good luck.

I saw this post but I can't even get that far. The install says finished and when I click the box closes and then nothing. No icon, no t on desktop or in games and nothing in my Unisoft folder. I have opened Conviction and gone to deniable ops there but the same old maps are all that show.

Hello wwitshire... I think I understand what's happening. I believe you have installed the Deniable Ops Insurgency Pack correctly, you just need to Redeem your Code that comes with the download... while inside the game Splinter Cell Conviction; go to Extras, then Exclusive Content, then Redeem Code... type the Deniable Ops Insurgency Pack code that was sent to you (by Ubisoft when you purchased the download) and now the maps should be available. When selecting the maps, scroll up/down with your mouse wheel or directional arrow keys (on keyboard). Keep in mind, DLC Deniable Ops Insurgency maps won't show-up in Coop; only Hunter/Last Stand/Infiltration and Face-Off.

Good luck.

That is exactly what it was. Works like a charm. Thank you so very much. I feel this information should have been included in a readme file but I never saw one. Thankyou

Attention Anybody: I'm Having Problems With My Deniable Ops Game ....Can't Seem To Play Any Of My Extra Games...Graveyard ..Prison.. Or Any Of The Rest Of Them....Please HELP....I've Tried Most Of The Suggestion On The Forum.. But I Have Had No Luck...If Anyone Can Help I would Love To Play These Games...Also.... No On-Line Playing Yet...Cant Figure Out Why These People At Any Of The Support Site Have Not Responded To Any Of My Requests....At This Point I'm Just About Ready To Go To My Local GameStop Store And Smack The Crap Out Of The First Person I See Who Works There If They Don't Do Something For Me....(Just Kidding)...PLEASE ...ANY HELP WILL BE NICE...THANK YOU ..THAT IS ALL ...OVER!!!!!
    Last edited by OldViper47; 04-22-2013 at 04:40 PM. Reason: SPELLING ERROR

Hello OldViper47... sorry to hear about your Deniable Ops Insurgency Pack DLC (San Fransisco, New Orleans, Portland and Utah) problem/issue; I will try to assist by offering a couple of suggestions for your problem/issue. Did you purchase the DLC (downloadable content) code? If you have not purchased this Deniable Ops Insurgency Pack DLC code, you will not be able to see/play these additional maps. You can only purchase this DLC code directly from Uplay/Ubisoft (as far as I know)... after you make the purchase, Uplay/Ubisoft will supply you (by email) with a code that you will then redeem in Main Menu/Extras/Exclusive Content... then you can access the extra DLC maps. Assuming you have purchased the Deniable Ops Insurgency Pack DLC and have already redeemed your code in Main Menu/Extras/Exclusive Content, then you probably just cannot see the DLC maps (they are at the bottom of all the other maps); try scrolling up or down with your mouse wheel or directional arrow keys (on keyboard); you will be able to see them. Keep in mind, Deniable Ops Insurgency Pack DLC maps will not show-up in Coop; only Hunter/Last Stand/Infiltration and Face-Off. Hope this helps.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Green.Hornet; 04-22-2013 at 05:47 PM.

Unhappy Help

Last night I bought the "Insurgency DLC pack" for "Conviction".
    (Uplay is having a summer sale for all DLC, 50% Off!!!)
    I got the redeem code, entered it in the game-extra-menu and got a nice confirmation.
    But because I have the non-steam version, I don’t already have the map-pack installed?
    So I have to download them via Uplay...?
    : (
    I couldn’t even download the “download manager”,
    somehow I exceeded the five tries?

“Too many download attempts: 5. You were allowed to download only 5 times.
    If you have any questions, please contact Digital River Customer Service at CustomerServices@digitalriver.com.”

It’s been a freaking disaster, AGAIN!
    I'm still waiting for a response of Ubisoft and the CustomerServices@digitalriver

(edit)
    I have reinstalled “Conviction” again via Uplay, applied the 1.04 patch, works all great,
    but no still no extra hunter maps!
    And yes I have scrolled down all the way, the “Printing press” is the last map.
    No sign of San Francisco, New Orleans, Portland and Salt Lake City.

Can somebody point me in the right direction?

Quote Originally Posted by Green.Hornet View Post
    Hello wwitshire... I think I understand what's happening. I believe you have installed the Deniable Ops Insurgency Pack correctly, you just need to Redeem your Code that comes with the download... while inside the game Splinter Cell Conviction; go to Extras, then Exclusive Content, then Redeem Code... type the Deniable Ops Insurgency Pack code that was sent to you (by Ubisoft when you purchased the download) and now the maps should be available. When selecting the maps, scroll up/down with your mouse wheel or directional arrow keys (on keyboard). Keep in mind, DLC Deniable Ops Insurgency maps won't show-up in Coop; only Hunter/Last Stand/Infiltration and Face-Off.

Good luck.
    THANK YOU very much for your post, it was very USEFUL to me way more tan the "help" ubisoft support is prividing me with!