Thread: promo code | Forums

promo code

i am just wondering where to get the promo code.

Im thinking maybe like other games you can buy game cards in walmarts 7 11s and other stores theres a number on the back that you enter not sure if this would be promo number or not

The promo code comes via email.

Here is the current promo on the official House MD Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
    If you click on "Free Gifts", in the picture below the game, in will take you to the House MD Facebook page. Check it daily for new "free items" posts.

promo code

promo code

I'm not sure I understand what your post is for, sorry.

There have been no promo codes released. Not sure where these questions are coming from, but if this happens it will be self-explanatory. For now, there ARE no promo codes. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by ubi-captherp View Post
    There have been no promo codes released. Not sure where these questions are coming from, but if this happens it will be self-explanatory. For now, there ARE no promo codes. Thank you.
    Do you play the game at all???? The promo code prompt is in the game! Look at the top tabs.

Just talked to the player experience manager about this question this morning. You are seeing something that will be initiated later, trust me. Yes, I play the game. Thank you.

Locking as answered.