Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Veteran Mentoring Program | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by JoshHardenburg View Post
    We still haven't had many people reach out to us for help. Don't be shy we don't bite people, all anyone has to do is whisper anyone on the list with a question and/or ask for a invite. Just make sure to mention that you saw the mentor thread and I'm sure you will get a invite asap.
    Just waiting for phase three to start then I will be on your leg.
    Cane Corso
    Defend | Protect | Hunt

Squad (team) chat
    Can I VOIP with just a team? That would be Team Speak right? I'm to slo-ow for chat! Would I use ALT to update squad of movement (end-around etc.) or is this unwanted noise?
    Please Mentor away --- much appreciated!

There is a built-in VOIP feature in Ghost Recon Online. By pressing "Left Alt," by default, you can speak with your team; your enemy will not be able to hear you. There are still bugs with it, which is why many of us currently use Ventrilo or TeamSpeak or similar program.

I find myself between n00b and vet as well. I did rank up to lvl 28 in 78 hrs, with RT play of a little under two months (given connect and update interruptions). But, I played the entire time not only in the same class, but with the set of weapons I set up around lvl 5, so I don't have weapons experience.

I can help with tactics and some tech skills, but would need my own help in other areas.

Sign me up.

I already installed TeamSpeak. Let us know when meetups are scheduled.
    Death is your friend

What you might kill, I will eat....

Been doing that in the CB as well, asking who wants to join me and showing them a good time. Explaining a lot regarding the game to the people who just started the game. Willing to do it again with great pleasure. So let me know and i'll take 1 or 2 off your hands and help em out the best i can and mold them into ghosts

Hey guys, I'd like to announce that the Veteran Mentoring Program will be merging with The Good Guys during Open Beta.
    Forum Moderator
    Tom Clancy's The Division

Forum Rules
    Sig, Avatar, & Image Guidelines

Official Website
    Official Facebook
    Official Twitter

tGg- The Good Guy can be viewed as the team speak 3 server and putting the mentoring program into action. Who's down with tGg? every VMp!
    There is no real requirement to be a mentor. Really just Fire Team up with new players and answer questions.

Uplay IGN: schulznfels
    Ghost Recon Online IGN: neg273C
    Absolute zero = -273.15°C or −459.67°F or 0 K

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345