Thread: My Suggestions || 4/20/12 | Forums

Saddleseat Icon || 4/20/12

As a person who has ridden saddleseat for a number of years now, it bugs me to see the saddleseat "icon" as a western saddle. I've ridden in saddleseat equitation classes, and we ride in cutback saddles.

Here is a picture of one... without the stirrups, of course. I would like this to be the saddle image.

Thank you!
    Last edited by Megannator; 04-25-2012 at 01:59 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Or a way to let someone "choose" the type of saddle they would like to use. Many people use/see many types of different saddles in there lifes. When the game gets bigger, players in other country's know other types of saddles... as a saddle. For example... i have no idea what kind of saddle that is in the picture above, but i know the saddle icon that is currently in use, as a saddle.

Player Experience Manager
    Thanks for the suggestion! I'll pass it on to the team

[***]
    Last edited by Xhane; 05-08-2012 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Spam

Quote Originally Posted by Burritoish_Lee View Post
    Or a way to let someone "choose" the type of saddle they would like to use. Many people use/see many types of different saddles in there lifes. When the game gets bigger, players in other country's know other types of saddles... as a saddle. For example... i have no idea what kind of saddle that is in the picture above, but i know the saddle icon that is currently in use, as a saddle.
    The saddle above is a cutback saddle, the proper and typical saddle used in all saddleseat competitions.

You can search "cutback saddle" in google to see more pictures =)