Thread: [Ubi Official] How to Contact Support | Forums

[Ubi Official] How to Contact Support

If you are having trouble with your game follow these steps to get the help you are looking for:
    You can go directly to our support site:https://support.ubi.com/en-us/

Once you submit your ticket, Customer Support should get back to you soon!
    Last edited by UbiJanine; 05-08-2013 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Link to support has changed.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Angry house game problem

I still am having problems with the game. i can log on to the game but i cant do anything. if i click on something it takes my energy but it doses nothing. i clicked on my meds and they went away but i didnt get them. when i logged back in the were there again.

You need to contact support then, using the information above.

Quote Originally Posted by mr30002012 View Post
    I still am having problems with the game. i can log on to the game but i cant do anything. if i click on something it takes my energy but it doses nothing. i clicked on my meds and they went away but i didnt get them. when i logged back in the were there again.
    i am having the same problem and i have contacted support twice using the instructions above. problem still not fixed nor have i been contacted that the problem is being worked on.... i just got an email saying that they hope the issue resolves soon.

That's correct -- they are very aware of current issues and while there is no set time that things will be fixed, be assured that they know about the problems and are working on a solution.

Thanks for your patience.

Best,
    House MD Team

I have contact you last week regarding the free spins.. I have not been able to access this option. I have had the proper maintanace done to my computer including checking my web settings. i am working with windows 7 and using a chrome browser........this option needs to corrected. I have missed out on the spins and to be honest I think it should function properly.....and when there are as many users complaining about these issues they all should receive some type of compensation.

Hi Shelbi,

I apologize for the wait. You're right, MANY players are experiencing the same issue with the free spin and the developers are trying to find a solution. In the meantime, I will pass on your suggestion to them.

Thank you for your patience,
    HouseMD Team