Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tell me your favourite Far Cry memory! | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Outpost App [UK]

I used to love being the predator but one funny event still clings to me. as the pred you could still hear and even communicate to the mercs if u were close enough. i remember being the pred and filling a humvee full of pipe bombs and then ran around. i found this guy and attempted to run him over but i missed. i got out and was just about to claw him to death when the kid started to beg for his life, hell he even layed down and pulled out a machete as truce. i told him if he wanted to live he would have to get in the car and come with me. he got in immediately and i jumped away, he was just thanking me when i blew him up. i even felt bad about it but hey it was pretty darn funny
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by whynovehicles. View Post
    i used to love being the predator but one funny event still clings to me. As the pred you could still hear and even communicate to the mercs if u were close enough. I remember being the pred and filling a humvee full of pipe bombs and then ran around. I found this guy and attempted to run him over but i missed. I got out and was just about to claw him to death when the kid started to beg for his life, hell he even layed down and pulled out a machete as truce. I told him if he wanted to live he would have to get in the car and come with me. He got in immediately and i jumped away, he was just thanking me when i blew him up. I even felt bad about it but hey it was pretty darn funny
    lol

driving a jeep and outta no where this guy comes and puts an IED on my jeep ,,,,, so i bail at the last second , and 180 him with my shotgun , pull a bullet out of my head and tea-bagg him !
    subscribe to this channel http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperBluecows?feature=watch

for awesome, crazy, random, fun and funny videos of battlefield 3 !

more videos every week !

oh and the jeep exploded while i was bailling !
    subscribe to this channel http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperBluecows?feature=watch

for awesome, crazy, random, fun and funny videos of battlefield 3 !

more videos every week !

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234