Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tell me your favourite Far Cry memory! | Forums

Map Editor | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Far Cry 4 | Kyrat Tuk Tuk Stories [EUROPE]

Far Cry® 4 Arena Master [UK]

CGI Launch Trailer | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

When I got Fc2 it was giving some guy the boot after they kept voting to end the game and give me the boot over and over agian I must have laughed for 10 minutes
    PS3 __AKA__Leadstorm 76__
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

ToyAnvil your right derby by SpyingScissors it sure was a mental map - as basic as they can be but that was the beauty of FCIP - I have played in many times and always had fun.

o0Kman0o I do believe that the map you mentioned was the one I made for Shannon & Louisha my 2 nieces, it was a silly map but fun, also difficult on FCIP to move items around at such a high height - loads better control in FC2 with moving items.
    o0Kman0o

The first time I was sniping at the train station, early in the game. I fired at a guy and missed, but hit a propane tank, which flew into the air like a rocket and spun out of control, igniting the grass. Definitely one of my biggest "WOAH" moments

Jumping in the water in Far Cry for the first time. That is all.

Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God!

Far Cry 3 Elite Member Viragoxv535's Avatar
    In far cry 2 campaign i was in dip sh*t: the enemy tried to run over me with the car killing one of his friends and sinking with the car into the sea

Quote Originally Posted by Viragoxv535 View Post
    In far cry 2 campaign i was in dip sh*t: the enemy tried to run over me with the car killing one of his friends and sinking with the car into the sea
    You sure there was sea in FC2 ?
    Last edited by hamboarger; 04-20-2012 at 10:44 PM.

Far Cry 3 Elite Member Viragoxv535's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hamboarger View Post
    You sure there was sea in FC2 ?
    river

Well, it's hard to choose, there's been so many.

One thing I can say is 'tree traps'...

I think we all can remember a classic moment, when you're off doing something else in a multiplayer match after you've set one previously...and you see the kill on the screen, and then hear "F**k" when they realize it was you who set it...LOL

My personal favourite was when I was racing a jetski to a covered dock, while my enemy was shooting at me from that same dock (I was with friends).

I watched my health going down fast as I raced closer to him, and just as I got to the dock the jetski went airborn, and he was all c*cky and laughed at me as he watched me die...then the jetski came crashing down through the roof of the dock, and at the last second and ended up killing him as we all saw his name come up on the screen after mine...

The room burst out into hysterical laughter, and we all said we wished we had a video of that moment...we laughed for a good few minutes...lol

Wow, so many good times, man.

mambo
    Last edited by mambonuts; 04-20-2012 at 11:00 PM.
    GT: mambonutz

Give me a minute and I'll change your mind...Give me a bullet and I'll change your life.

Map Videos:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/slungusglornt

I wen to Police Station to assassinate the Police Chief.

I sniped the sniper then threw a molotov toward the house where the police chief was. Suddenly I heard a lot of screams : ah hah, arghhh ... from the mercs when the fire was spreading on the grass.

Well, one time, I was playing with a friend on my map Final Stages. A vehicle-focused map designed for CTD. We all climbed into the vehicles and stormed the enemy base at the match start. One grenade later, the ENTIRE TEAM WAS DEAD. I haven't laughed so much in a long time.

Another great moment was when x_maxpower hosted a sort-of free for all of the clans. ONR, B3E, GUN, and FLS were all there. The best match of the playlist was maxpower's own "Max D-Day." Probably the only balanced D-day map I've ever played, we had an limitless uprising match that lasted more than an hour. I can't even remember who won, but it was close and heated for the entire duration.

-Negrumir

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast