Thread: Can't Join a game on the beta. | Forums

Can't Join a game on the beta.

Anybody else having a hard time getting in a game? I have been sitting on the loading screen for like 5 mins now and still nothing.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Which game?

Hi there,

If you are meaning in the Ghost Recon Future Soldier beta, there have been a few server issues, however they should now be fixed.

If you are still have issues connecting to games, please contact Ubisoft support directly, who are standing by to help during the beta .

For more info on the beta, game modes and discussion, please use the GRFS forum http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.p...oldier-Console

Aren't they down? The main site says Server: OFF.

I can't always join GRFS games, but when I do, I get disconnected 3 minutes into the match.
    “Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst.”

“Liberty is never unalienable; it must be redeemed regularly with the blood of patriots or it always vanishes. Of all the so-called natural human rights that have ever been invented, liberty is least likely to be cheap and is never free of cost.”

-Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers