Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where your account/nick name come from? | Forums

JonZ- or Jonz or Jonzy

Shortname of Jonathan Spelled Jonz or Jones. Way before, like 1994, I liked JON, as my fav pass time was hanging around to arcades gallery and signing my JON name on Halls of FAME. Then when came my passion for Comics, I signed JON in strange ways. Then I started doing web for college and companies. One day I started my home page (and never finished it) in 1998. I wanted to parodise my name to something. So I picked Ritz crackers, but JON has only 3 letter and Ritz 4. So why not add the Z and officialy in August 1998, the Z on JONZ was born . I liked the way my name has turned so since then I keeped that way
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

JonZ- or Jonz or Jonzy

Shortname of Jonathan Spelled Jonz or Jones. Way before, like 1994, I liked JON, as my fav pass time was hanging around to arcades gallery and signing my JON name on Halls of FAME. Then when came my passion for Comics, I signed JON in strange ways. Then I started doing web for college and companies. One day I started my home page (and never finished it) in 1998. I wanted to parodise my name to something. So I picked Ritz crackers, but JON has only 3 letter and Ritz 4. So why not add the Z and officialy in August 1998, the Z on JONZ was born . I liked the way my name has turned so since then I keeped that way
    deviantart
    I don't speak french sir, I speak 'freedom'

Well, Kimi is my name.

I used to have the name "kimi." with a period, but the old forum software banned that name for no reason at all. Even Wit and Pope said they could not see a ban.

So anyways, once that name got banned I copied baldy and made "kimi_" with the underscore.

Twitter: @KimiMatsuzaki

I was playing Zelda for N64 and was fiddling around with different letters until I came up with something that sounded right.

The 2004 elections: May the best man win. Yeeaarrgghhh!
    Missing: Well over 3000 of my posts. Will give $2.00 US to anyone returning them.

I like Gophers; Furious is a powerful sounding adjective, and it goes well with the word 'Gopher'

Only Gopher To Win Splinter Cell Forum Sig Of The Week Round 4

ive had way to many names just here to tell about all of them so heres where deviantthoughts came from.

i used to have just plain Deviant but then i found out too many people had it so i tacked on the 'thoughts' and there it was, the greatest name to ever be created.

---------------------------

"You seem somewhat familiar. Have I threatened you before?" -- Captain Jack Sparrow
    ---------------------------

Without a past, you have no future. With no future, you may devote yourself to the present without fear.

it's how i say peanut butter when my mouth is full of peanut butter

My name is Teebus Hanzig... Teebus is also a variety of small white African bean (see my avatar as a reference).

[img]ftp://ftp.blueyonder.co.uk/store1/incoming/JSF2.jpg[/img]

X35 Joint-Strike-Fighter (F35B US Designation)

um...2 tell u the truth, i really dont know where my name came from. i just couldnt think of anything else. i liked to snipe in the old RS days, so thats probably where i got it from. the zero and the 0, i have no clue...

________

Combat Evolved...

Terex is a company that build trucks, diggers etc and they also built the worlds biggest truck, the Terex-Titan, I thought it was cool so I took the name and added 'red' to spice it up a bit !

www.sparwood.bc.ca/titaninf.htm

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast