Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BLACK SCREEN after loggin in ? | Forums

BLACK SCREEN after loggin in ?

Hi there.
    i just downloaded and installed this game, but im having problems actually trying it out.
    after the client was done downloading i pressed play.

went into the game, saw the intro splash screens, and got to the login screen.
    when i put in the username and password and press login it goes on, but only to show a black screen, i can hear the sounds and i can hear when i move my mouse over the menus which i cant see ??

so have any other encountered this type of problem ?

ive tried fidling around with the graphic settings forcing both anti aliaising on and off, vsync on and off, and so forth but to no avail.

a quick few words about my setup.

ASUS Rampage III Extreme Republic of Gamers
    Core i7 I7-960 8 MB
    Corsair Hydroseries H100 Exstreme
    Corsair XMS3 6 x 2 GB
    Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000W
    Corsair Obsidian Series 800D
    XFX Radeon HD 5970 Black Edition (2 GB)
    Arctic Cooling Accelero Extreme 5970
    OCZ Vertex 3 Series MAX IOPS Edition 120 GB
    Intel - 80GB X25-M SSD
    WD VelociRaptor WD3000HLFS 300 GB
    Western Digital My Book Essential 2 TB
    Dell 27'' UltraSharp U2711 IPS Panel

hope you can help me troubleshoot this **** black screen.

thanks in advance.

Ronni

Hey Ronni,

The most efficient way to try and get this resolved is to submit your issue in a ticket that includes the info you posted here. This will be an easier method as there may be additional information needed for us to assist you. We'll get you online soon enough.

Hi there thanks for the answer, but i cant seem to find the way to submit a ticket, would you be as kind as to point me in the right direction ?

Roughneck

Here's the link you can submit your ticket to:

http://ghostrecononline.us.ubi.com/support/

Let us know if there is anything else you need.

-Graphix

I have the same problem and I happend to have the same graphics card and monitor as you.

Thanks

Please submit your problem thru the ticket system ...if you and me are having this problem properly due to the screen resolution....then lots of others must have it too

Well, I got a fix for me..
    But I got Crossfire with 2x Asus 6870 1GB
    So I did simply just disabled the crossfire..
    fixed the black screen for me..
    Regards
    CH

I have the same problem here. I have a HD6990 and HD6970 in trifire, tried disabling crossfire, still no go. tried diffrent resolutions and refresh rates as well as running in a basic theme with no aero, I just get a black screen with the cursor, i can hear it hitting menu options but everything is black.

As Acconda pointed out, disabling Crossfire is something you will need to do to play GR:O [in fullscreen]. At this time Crossfire/SLI are not supported.

If you are still experiencing problems with black screen, don't hesitate to place a support ticket and include your DxDiag. Remember, if there is a problem happening frequently the more documentation we have with things like support tickets, the more information we can forward to the devs who can work on solutions to these issues.

We greatly appreciate all the help you guys put in to test our closed beta! Thank you!

I had the same problem as you guys.

I used two AMD Readon HD 6950 in crossfire mode. When Î disable one of them i can play the game.... I think the game cant handle 2 gpus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast