Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: It's about time... | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by ACELIVE73_671 View Post
    Dear ubisofti,

I come to you tonight as spokeperson for the guys that having been playing GRAW and have been true to the brand for many many years. I have read post on other sites and some on this one and we cant help to say who sold out. GRAW is not COD GEARS or battlefeild GRAW is GRAW tactical, smooth, smart and fun or at least that was the product that we as GRAW guys have know and come love. Has anyone on the team spent the time to do research on what makes this game unique and most importantly why after more than 5+ years there is still a following and why we kept true for so long. I would encourage you to log on now (GRAW2) and have some facetime with the guys that are the heart and soul of this game. Players that have spent thousands of hours hosting custom rooms / flanking the back door / using players as bait / camping / sniper left window / locking down the spawn / my spot / all out raping and of course the in famous and legendary lag switch.

Money makes the world go round we understand this and hey we are not here to judge, you make a living just like everyone else. Below are some specifics we would like to have in the game.

1. Team elimination
    2. Hosting options of players up to (16) 8 on 8
    3. Hosting custom options ( we know you cant take out all the new gadgets but we also know you can turn them off)
    4. Medium to large maps for other types of gameplay besides run and gun key word is tactical you need some room on maps to set up a ambush or spearhead a attack. Bridges, caldara, prision, plantation are some examples
    5. Add on map packs from GRAW / GRAW2 such as (temple, hydrodam,shoreline,locks,etc etc etc) with updated graphics as on current beta this is a great
    6. Again we are going to be redundant GIVE US THE OPTIONS TO TURN STUFF ON OR OFF, we are being *****s about this I know BUT again log on now (GRAW2) there are no rooms on multiplayer that use DRONES KILLCAMS RADAR yada yada yada. Again we will be considerate to all the new players you are trying to attract to the BRAND we get it. We are even willing to help the noobs get situated to our style of gameplay ( see above pervious statement on gameplay meaning) were good people respected professionals in the global market during the day. When night falls and (me) time kicks in we are the silent operators that band as brothers to do what we do best in the alternate reality of the GHOST. We are dads,moms,sons,daughters,stoners,loners,haters,ska ters,players and clan members.

We are GRAW / you wanna know whats missing or what we want step into our office it's open 24/7 and if you need a guide gimmie a call.......

ACELIVE671 ( GUAMGUYS671)

Good list but it's not going to happen in a million years. GRFS is nothing like other Ghost Recon games and would require a complete reworking to resemble any other Ghost Recon game and lets face it, that happened once already.

Future Solder is one huge middle finger to the fans who have played this game for years.

Heard that.....

ok, so let me ask you this. i wonna know how come its been almost two weeks the beta was live and i have not got my beta .and please dont tell me about support.thats arse....thnk uyuyuyuyu
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubi-Brock View Post
    Hey Everyone!

About time I introduced myself! My name is Geoff Brock, I’m a Community Developer for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier out of the Ubisoft Red Storm studio.

Since January, I’ve been working behind the scenes with Antoine, helping prepare all of our community assets. And while, up until now, you probably haven’t noticed me on the Forums, I’m frequently here reading your comments and critiques.

Where you probably have seen me (but maybe not known it!) is behind @RedStorm, on the Red Storm Facebook Page, and on RedStorm.com.

I’ve been working in the game industry since October of 2007 when I first joined Red Storm as a Designer. Since starting at Red Storm, I’ve worked on Mission and Feature Design prior to transitioning to the ComDev role.

So there you go, that’s me in a 150 word nutshell!

I’m looking forward to connecting more with all of you, here on the forums and through all of our community outlets.

-Geoff, AKA Ubi-Brock

P.S. Why are you reading this, go play the beta!

Well i see everyone is sending compliments to the game... I on the other hand have a different opinion. This game really needs some tweaking. As-in customizing the game when you are hosting. No sensors or UAV... That's that ghost recon. For all you original hardcore ghost recon players, I have a feeling you are a little disappointed with the game. I for one have played all series and this by far is the biggest disappointment to me. I feel they spent to much time with the custom gun feature rather than the game itself. Ubi should really reconsider pushing this game back a few more months and really listen to their fans and really understand on what needs to be done with the game. When that happens, then i might go and purchase this game. Other than that, this will be the only ghost recon game that i will not have bought.

Quote Originally Posted by ACELIVE73_671 View Post
    Dear ubisofti,

I come to you tonight as spokeperson for the guys that having been playing GRAW and have been true to the brand for many many years. I have read post on other sites and some on this one and we cant help to say who sold out. GRAW is not COD GEARS or battlefeild GRAW is GRAW tactical, smooth, smart and fun or at least that was the product that we as GRAW guys have know and come love. Has anyone on the team spent the time to do research on what makes this game unique and most importantly why after more than 5+ years there is still a following and why we kept true for so long. I would encourage you to log on now (GRAW2) and have some facetime with the guys that are the heart and soul of this game. Players that have spent thousands of hours hosting custom rooms / flanking the back door / using players as bait / camping / sniper left window / locking down the spawn / my spot / all out raping and of course the in famous and legendary lag switch.

Money makes the world go round we understand this and hey we are not here to judge, you make a living just like everyone else. Below are some specifics we would like to have in the game.

1. Team elimination
    2. Hosting options of players up to (16) 8 on 8
    3. Hosting custom options ( we know you cant take out all the new gadgets but we also know you can turn them off)
    4. Medium to large maps for other types of gameplay besides run and gun key word is tactical you need some room on maps to set up a ambush or spearhead a attack. Bridges, caldara, prision, plantation are some examples
    5. Add on map packs from GRAW / GRAW2 such as (temple, hydrodam,shoreline,locks,etc etc etc) with updated graphics as on current beta this is a great
    6. Again we are going to be redundant GIVE US THE OPTIONS TO TURN STUFF ON OR OFF, we are being *****s about this I know BUT again log on now (GRAW2) there are no rooms on multiplayer that use DRONES KILLCAMS RADAR yada yada yada. Again we will be considerate to all the new players you are trying to attract to the BRAND we get it. We are even willing to help the noobs get situated to our style of gameplay ( see above pervious statement on gameplay meaning) were good people respected professionals in the global market during the day. When night falls and (me) time kicks in we are the silent operators that band as brothers to do what we do best in the alternate reality of the GHOST. We are dads,moms,sons,daughters,stoners,loners,haters,ska ters,players and clan members.

We are GRAW / you wanna know whats missing or what we want step into our office it's open 24/7 and if you need a guide gimmie a call.......

ACELIVE671 ( GUAMGUYS671)
    Amen to that fellow Ghost brother. I believe this game is a complete disappointment. I am a die hard GRAW fan and this game isn't GRAW... Ubisoft should be ashamed of themselves for putting the name Ghost Recon on this game. My fellow brothers are very disappointed with this game and are going to continue playing GRAW 1 and 2 until they get their act together and come out with a new GRAW within the next 2-4 yrs...

<------ VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU UBISOFT

This was my first ghost recon and first beta. I was really emotional at first when I kept getting the infinite load screen, but that was fixed after a few days, and now I freaking love this game. Great job!

I want to like this game but based in the beta I have gripes. I like the gameplay and cover system but I miss the wide selection of weapons available like in graw 2. Most of those weapon systems will still be used in the future I.e. Barret 50 cal. And fn scar. I understand u developers want change after seeing the massive success of cod but don't. Gr has a fan base and trynot to change too much. I'm sure it's to late since I've read on forums that the game for the most part has gone gold . Please fix the lag and server issues and get rid of the decision points and add more customization to characters like camo. Thanx.

Hi guys, please put ALL your beta feedback here http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.p...-BETA-Feedback it may be missed in this thread.

Hi welcome Geoff. Sorry for late reply. Are you wearing your Red Storm baseball cap hat and a sniper rifle with a camo invisibility cloak? You finally showed yourself! Awesome game guys. Can't wait for the game to come out.

answer this q when is redstorm/ubisoft going 2 bring out a real ghost recon and not this cod want 2 be this will flop and come november you will c. ps you guys have broke recon plz dont break rainbow

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast