Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: It's about time... | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by streetmarinee View Post
    Geoff you and your team just brought back ghost recon the way it should be. I am seeing this game winning game of the year. The movement is so fast the gunfights are very awesome and realistic!!! I love it!! Very awesome job ubisoft/ redstorm. I hope we get a no respawn option that would make the game even more competitive/better specially for modes like sabetour!! See ya in game
    Brown-noser. Even Geoff knows the game is not perfect yet. That is why they are having a BETA.
    "If at first you don't succeed, failure might be your style" - Quentin Crisp

"A word to the wise ain't necessary, it's the stupid ones that need the advice." -Bill Cosby

Quote Originally Posted by streetmarinee View Post
    Hey Geoff Mornin to ya!!! Any way we can get a survey posted on the beta and what we would like to see in full game like no respawns etc? That would be awesome!!
    There will be a survey going up Monday. It has lots things you can voice your opinions on and a few places to fill in whatever you want

Hi Geoff.

Busy time for you over the next couple of Months!

Good Luck

Hey all
    Beta is looking good so far, some of the things that seem to be issues though would be the constant game drops where it loses server connection.
    Also would it be possible for the final retail release to be a no respawn gamemode or gamemodes? Would be fun thing to add

One thing I'd like to have is manual call-outs. If youre low on ammo and your soldier randomly calls out "HEY I NEED AMMO", or while your damaged "I NEED A MEDIC" While an enemy could potentially be close by could give away your position. So I'm requesting that they make these call outs manual, Its pretty simple to hit down on the d-pad.

Quote Originally Posted by QuinDelma View Post
    One thing I'd like to have is manual call-outs. If youre low on ammo and your soldier randomly calls out "HEY I NEED AMMO", or while your damaged "I NEED A MEDIC" While an enemy could potentially be close by could give away your position. So I'm requesting that they make these call outs manual, Its pretty simple to hit down on the d-pad.
    try hard c4t try really hard, yeah the random shout outs are annoying.
    Last edited by Fuzzy_Wolf-SKM; 04-21-2012 at 07:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SyvinVII View Post
    Hey all
    Beta is looking good so far, some of the things that seem to be issues though would be the constant game drops where it loses server connection.
    Also would it be possible for the final retail release to be a no respawn gamemode or gamemodes? Would be fun thing to add
    yes no respawn modes win, but Syv you are breaking the servers with your 300lbs bum bro. lol

I was just in a room with a bunch of guys who report what I also experienced. Someone was able to run around killing everyone - and was completely impervious to any type of fire. I had a belt-fed SMG and unloaded most of an entire belt into the guy at close range, and he took his pistol out, shot me once and I was down. I saw chunks coming off this guy as I unloaded that SMG into him, but he continued on after killing me to kill the other two people who were passing through that perch.

DO NOT TELL ME this game has already been hacked! It's bad enough that there are a bunch of uncommunicative run 'n gunners in there - who can't coordinate JACK, but now we have JUGGERNAUTS? Well, I may just cancel my THREE pre-orders. I was going to buy a copy for my niece, one for myself for the XBox 360 and one for my PS3. If I see much more of this kind of B.S., I will be unloading all my gaming equipment - so I can get a good airsoft rifle. In fact, I'm going to do that anyway, plus take advantage of my new Lifetime Diamond membership at Front Sight. This will be the end of my combat simulations on video game systems if this product is hacked - or otherwise intolerably innacurate.

First off, vedicwarrior, this isn't a game. Its a beta. Devs release betas so they can catch the jerks that do the Jugg hacks and other malicious crap. Report the person, and make a note of it in beta bug forum. Stop whining so much.
    As far as betas go, this one is pretty solid. You guys are doing a great job. I was reading that you take years to develop your games. I LOVE THAT! I can stand not playing the next installment in a game if it means a quality product. Instead of a game that gets rushed out in 2 years, and given game-breaking patches for the next 6-8 months before the devs finally give up on it. This game is pretty solid aside form the beta bugs, but that's what a beta is for.
    Keep up the great work. I can't wait to get my hands on the final version on the 22nd.
    Is there anyway the beta can be extended until the 9th maybe???? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Impressions on the beta:

I love the beta, It is a great addition to the Ghost Recon franchise, but there are in my opinion a few issues that need fixing in the beta along with some additions i would like to point out:

Fixes:
    1.) It should be Ghost vs. Ghost, not Ghost vs. Bodarks.
    2.) Players should be able to play with both Bodark and Ghost guns regardless of which team there on.
    3.) No Kill cam
    4.) Fix spawning system

Additions:
    5.) I personally like the look of the Ghosts in the Campaign and i think it would be cool to incorporate that look with the customization options.
    6.) Full character customization to add a more unique player look. (Body Armor, Face, Helmets, etc.)
    7.) I would like to see maps bigger than the Mill. (For example like the coop map Valiant would be perfect).

Aside from the issues and additions, Ghost Recon Future Soldier's Multiplayer looks and plays great. Job well done Ubisoft!
    (I also understand that the additions are probably way too late to even be considered but I thought I would put em out there anyways)

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast