Thread: AC Brotherhood - Problem in Thieves Guild Challenge | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Revolution Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity Official E3 2014 Co-op Commented Demo [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity: Introduction to Arno [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity E3 2014 World Premiere Cinematic Trailer [US]

AC Brotherhood - Problem in Thieves Guild Challenge

Hi all, I'm an italian player of Assassin's Creed and i have a huge problem to resolve in Brotherhood (PS3). I can't complete the chellenge of Thieves "jump from a Horse to a Beam" (this should be in english xD) cause it's stuck on 7 and stop to rise, so I can't reach the goal 20 jumps. I don't know if it's a bug or anything else, but i'm sure that i do the jump in the right way 'cause I've seen lots of example video...So my questions is: How I can resolve this problem?

Hope you can help me, sorry for my realy bad english, I hope that is all understandable!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

The most likely problem is that you are not successfully performing the challenge. For the jump to count, when you jump onto the beam from the horse you need to spin around the beam and land on your feet (or alternatively to launch onto a nearby beam). If you end up hanging from the beam and climbing up, you have not met the challenge.

If that is not the problem, I have never run into that situation before and don't have any useful suggestions.

Keep your finger on the jump button. Correctly you should jump from the horse, swing around the beam untill you land on top of the beam, and then jump forward from the beam back onto the horse.