Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New war match log: | Forums

New war match log:

This war instead of all the BS. Just post the relevant info on this thread. Date, time, map, combatants. Killed, dashed, switched sides, won, lost...... No opinions just the facts of real matches this war. You must list acct played with and just the facts. The time is EW time left until new turn. That way everyone is on same time.
    Last edited by Marsflyboy; 04-19-2012 at 04:15 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Example of do's and dont's.

Disclaimer: Cant remember all players as it was 24 hours ago. You should post right away for accuracy. This is just an example.

Do's: 4/17, 6 hr 57 min left, 4v4 springfield, I lost, Val and I quick matched into room, Jsfsincity pissed me off so I self distructed. I nuked his rifleman and killed it. Not right thing to do but I do that sometimes.

Dont's: Mars is noob, jsfsincity is multi accts cheater, blah blah whoever.

This isn't about trying to say your better than whoever. Be honest and let the silent majority who reads post and doesn't reply decide what they think about the facts. This isn't for determining whos the best or worst. It is just to let the community know whats really going on.
    Last edited by Marsflyboy; 04-19-2012 at 04:59 AM.

JSFsincity dashed 2 times while playing 4v4. Got losses both times. I can take my lumps...lol

Gamestoomuch dashboarded 9min 43 sec into match
    He killed a 3stripe gunship. He defeated 3 units. I defeated 9. This happened on Kurzeme with 6hrs 31 min left in EW day.

KING-GUN dashboarded 2min 22 sec in Reagan. He was waiting I quick matched into it. All he did was try to kill units. Couldnt and left. This happened at 6hrs 17 min left in EW day.

Unit_KiLLa_1 dashed 22 min 34 sec into Reagan after he had killed 1unit and I 4. He defeated 4 and I 12. This happened at 5 hrs 57min31 left in EW day.

I find it hard to believe that in a glitched game the AI would keep trying and trying to kill my units. Perhaps Ubisoft updated the AI software to play like a multi acct cheating *****...lol !

mars blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah , u quit at start on rosinberg last night against me and dread baron . why u not put these mishaps in your battle log ?? noob fighter .
    (AKA) MR_T_TFA, (AKA) AMERICAN-EURO. LOYALTY, HONOUR, COURAGE, SACRIFICE.

Clarification

Oh' superior T1! Your incorrect. I quit before the match was even close to starting. I'm not going to play with a spy as a teammate. I'm not going to waste my time with a blatant multi acct cheater as a teammate ....duh!

Played Kurzeme 2v2, 4hr 32 min left, pinklemon teammate. Great game that was clean! Enjoyed the tough game and hope we can do it again sometime.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast