Thread: Eggsautling Mystery issue | Forums

Eggsautling Mystery issue

I was having a blast playing this until the Eggsaulting Mystery Quest (Chocobwaah:Episode 1) which has caused the game to continually reset......so I started playing on other FB account only to have exact same thing happen again.....game was working fine until this quest.....Up to date Mozilla as browser and have cleaned all cookies etc etc......any suggestions would be appreciated....thanks in advance for any input!!

Roya
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

soooo.......today....cant get in to game at all!!!!! (insert sad face here)......on the other profile, it reset to a point BEFORE I placed the egg house thing.....I haven't placed the Egg house on that game and it is working just fine!!!!!

Player Experience Manager
    Hi there!

Let me know if you still have the issue now. If so, please contact our customer support: http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answ...st/p/2070,2454

I am having an issue with the eggsaulting mystery also. Is there ever going to be a way to finish the stupid thing. Mine has been stuck on click to finish for a month now, it does nothing when you click on it either.

Hello TriciaHolstein,

Unfortunately, due to technical issues, the Easter egg has been disabled for everyone. We are working to fix it and expect that it will be a useful building soon.

Thanks for your patience!