Thread: New War Who will Win? | Forums

New War Who will Win?

Hey guys i havent played for a while with most of you but i guess most of you dont play anymore (or play different acc.) Anyways i could play other games but i always come back to this game (maybe its the killing of units). I would like to get a 4v4 team for the weekends together (Any faction) but as always. Will support euro first . So "New War Who will Win?"
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Banned
    There's a name I havent seen in a long time. Where you been, Lizard?

Huh it actually did end, didn't expect that every time I've booted the game up in at least the past month all I ever saw were the same four maps surrounding paris.

Hopefully the starting attack paths in the new war aren't so crappy.

I've tried this futilely many times before but I guess I'll give it another go...anyone want to set up matches in skirmish while the ToW is resetting? I had actually got on fairly early tonight hoping to be able to get a variety of matches in that weren't the same quitting coward over and over like normal late nights...but if the war ending would give people excuses to play skirmishs that would be even better.
    Last edited by b_4721; 04-19-2012 at 02:49 AM.
    Broke my signature and reset my ignore list, well done Ubisoft...

I am up for teaming up for 4v4.
    PSN: Nexus General

I haven't a clue how the GMT's are but I run on Central time (US & Mexico City) so add me and i'll join you on the Euro front.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by b_4721 View Post
    Huh it actually did end, didn't expect that every time I've booted the game up in at least the past month all I ever saw were the same four maps surrounding paris.

Hopefully the starting attack paths in the new war aren't so crappy.

I've tried this futilely many times before but I guess I'll give it another go...anyone want to set up matches in skirmish while the ToW is resetting? I had actually got on fairly early tonight hoping to be able to get a variety of matches in that weren't the same quitting coward over and over like normal late nights...but if the war ending would give people excuses to play skirmishs that would be even better.
    you couldve said at anytime you wanted to do skirmishes...I wouldve been more than happy to take you up on it so I could get the trophies.

I would like to get a 4v4 team for the weekends together (Any faction) but as always. Will support euro first . So "New War Who will Win?"

Banned
    Easily the russians

Quote Originally Posted by midnightdeath22 View Post
    you couldve said at anytime you wanted to do skirmishes...I wouldve been more than happy to take you up on it so I could get the trophies.
    Made a couple threads back when the ToW would bug up every weekend but between the forums containing only trolls and how everyone one is too afraid to part with their super ranked up units there were never any takers.

On that not I haven't actually seen it get stuck in cease fire in a long time, population finally die down to the point where the severs can handle it?
    Broke my signature and reset my ignore list, well done Ubisoft...

Quote Originally Posted by midnightdeath22 View Post
    There's a name I havent seen in a long time. Where you been, Lizard?
    Busy with work but got some break so yes party time

Cool i will add you