Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: E3 Speculation Line Up Thread | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

E3 Speculation Line Up Thread

Okay Here is my list of E3 line up that I think it may be shown, Please keep in mind that this isn't a confirmed list, I will start with EA

------> EA Line Up
    ------> Ubisoft Line Up

------>THQ Line Up
    Egyptian Gaming Planet is a new site that aim to communicate with all the Egyptian gamers, but we would also love to hear from non Egyptian Gamers, I hope you particpate, and share your feedback with us

so what do you think ?!, Is there any other game you want to see ?!, what are the games you are excited about it ?!
    Last edited by sameer_monier; 02-25-2012 at 08:55 PM.

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I think that list and the percentages are very accurate. Let's see, EA-I'm still busy with BF3 and haven't played much MoH so not really big on that right now. NFS, fun games but eh, it's kinda hit or miss for me. Ubisoft: Well here's where it gets good. ACIII has got me REALLY excited but the main concern I have for it is the setting. The whole speculation about being in America just wouldn't feel the same. Our history it seems just isn't as rich and engrossing as European history. They'll probably manage but we'll have to see. RB6P is currently my most anticipated game, even more than SC6 which is strange to me. SC is my game but with the title being Retribution, I have some doubts that they'll go for the stealthy manner SC games are known for. Sadly, I don't even know if I am expecting a more stealthy version of SCC. My bet is it'll be a more fine tuned SCC, with MandE more balanced, the B/W filter gone but basically the same. The other game I'm really looking forward to is Far Cry 3 (don't think that's on the list either). Has a lot of potential but haven't really been following it until recently so I'm not sure. GRFS-I have my doubts, but I wouldn't be surprised to see it re-re-revealed (or re-revealed) @ E3 2012 saying "hey don't forget about GR, available next week" I could see it happening...that's about it for me.

Thanks for taking the time and reading through the list, I have a THQ list that I will do later

Regarding MoH, from my POV the SP was more realistic than any COD or BF I have ever played/seen, It isn't 100% realistic, but being based on real life story gives is an edge above others, also there were some missions stealth oriented

I didn't mention Far Cry 3 cause I don't think they will show it again, not on stage at least, they will probably have a trailer, and a booth for it though, Thanks for reminding, I will try to update it

As you, I am so excited about R6P, but for me who like SCC, I am even more excited about SC6, I just can't wait to see Sam Fisher again, for the first time in my life (when it comes to games) I am actually waiting eagerly for a game, It will improve alot of SCC, and I think the stealth will have a deeper layer than SCC

And BTW GRFS is released before E3

Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Seems sound to me. I dunno about Mirrors Edge 2... haven't heard much of that. I think I may look into it actually, the 1st one was actually a good game, there was just nothing that compelled me to finish it.

I think my most awaited are R6 Patriots and Splinter Cell six... Clancy ftw. THQ aren't doing much that catching my eye. I'd like to see a new Stalker game. Metro sort of carried the tradition but it didn't have the open world. Stalker however suffered in the gameplay for me, I found it very clunky and the sounds where horrible. Great game though.

I know GRFS is released before E3, but since you mentioned it, I dunno if I will get it. I think I'll wait and see the verdict from the fans around here before I give it anymore thought.

I see Jazz, Regarding GRFS, I think I will get it anyway, I am getting interested in it more and more, but you should take the verdict of the older fans to be sure.

THQ needs to push itself forward or they will fall, they are suffering nowadays, and having alot of problems, also I am quite interested in inSANE & Patrice Désilets game, the later cause I really want to see what the man behind Assassin's Creed is going to do next.

Also I believe there is a STALKER game coming soon or something, the studio closed or something but the work on it still continue or something like that.

Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz_117 View Post
    I know GRFS is released before E3, but since you mentioned it, I dunno if I will get it. I think I'll wait and see the verdict from the fans around here before I give it anymore thought.
    That depends if you played the originals on PC (Ghost Recon and it's 'Advanced Warfighter' brethren') if so then your expectations will be really high...if you're jumping into it from GRAW1&2 from the consoles...then you might love it.

I'm Batman

Sig: Jazz117Volkov

Both actually, well Advanced Warfighter atleast.. however I haven't finished either of the AW titles on the X360 but completed them both multiple times on the PC, not including several ridiculously long gaming nights with my bro (COOP) in GRAW2 on the PC. So yeah, I guess you could say my expectation were... well, different from what we've been shown thus far. Actually, scratch that, I don't think my expectation are really the problem here, I think all in all I just have little interest in a SCConviciton esque title with squad gameplay.

For example, something in FS that I was really digging was the gunsmith... now, it doesn't seem to have much relevance to the 'direction'
    What I would have loved to have seen was a game not too dissimilar from MGS4 in gameplay concept, that is, using high tech weapons and gadgets combined with traditional camouflage techniques to accomplish clandestine operations in hostile territory or even volatile warzones and naturally a detailed and refined squad command system that would let you set up the sweetest of ambushes. Imagine being able to set your team to stealth/H2H mode, or sniper mode, or auto mode (all we have now is auto mode) you could get your guys in cover, manually set up your sniper with his crosscom helmet cam thingy, wait for the perfect moment then pounce on the incoming patrol without a whisper of sound. Like in GRAW on the PC you could even set up waypoints for your individual squad mates. An evaluation of that with competent team AI and a decent stealth system would be insanely cool. And the obvious 3rd person shooter aspects of GRAW from the X360 were always going to be present, and I haven't an issue with that... but now it really does look like a game of cloak, move, use drone, mark/execute, repeat, find annoying/linear indoor scripted sequence that leads you to the next open area where you repeat the aforementioned formula which will take you to the next 'suba dramadig' story sequence.

Also, what we were saying in the official Ghost Recon forum, about the attention to detail. It's absurd to see so many inconsistency with reality and blatant disregard for logical tech progression outside of the USA. It's only a little thing really, but I'm still tired of it... next there'll be a Nazi spy take the place of an British Commander and use the SAS and Royal Navy to takeover Western Europe, at which point the HAWX are sent in to 'neutralize' the 'threat'
    Call me a broken record, but Clancy titles are supposed to aspire to be intriguing realistic scenarios.

Anyway, I feel that I'm gonna be able to find a better version of what GRFS is trying to do in other games. Like we were discussing in that other thread, the ghost-cam like drone and automated actions is gonna make it like Dawn of War 2, with a little manual aiming here and there. As with SCC, I'm thinking we won't see the concept truly shine until SC6, however I haven't the dedication, time or money to bother with the Ghost Recon equivalent, I.E. the test run.

Rainbow Six on the other hand, for now I have high hopes there. I hope that demo we saw has only gotten better.

Nice list. I can't think of any other games to add. You can count me in the R6:P excitement! Really hoping Ubi shows some of that and not waste half of their conference with AC3 (even though it seems like it'll be good, and they finally made a new character and setting).

I wish EA would make another NFS Underground for this gen. Used to love those games.

Not relating to your lists, but whatever happened to Agent? Looks like Sony totally forgot about it or something.

More GTA5 would be nice, too. lol

"Pheon is SO WITTY." - Scythy

Quote Originally Posted by ThePheonix1030 View Post
    Nice list. I can't think of any other games to add. You can count me in the R6:P excitement! Really hoping Ubi shows some of that and not waste half of their conference with AC3 (even though it seems like it'll be good, and they finally made a new character and setting).

I wish EA would make another NFS Underground for this gen. Used to love those games.

Not relating to your lists, but whatever happened to Agent? Looks like Sony totally forgot about it or something.

More GTA5 would be nice, too. lol
    Here is what I think about Ubi, in GDC next week, we will see AC3 and they gonna hype the hell out of it, at the same time they are going to show Ghost Recon Future Soldier MP and probably announce the beta time, now what remains is Splinter Cell 6 and R6 Patriots, I think we may see a SC teaser, and maybe a new trailer for R6P, but now with how things are turning out with AC, I think we may get nothing about R6P in GDC, But I am pretty sure the spot light of GDC will be on SC6 and R6P

As for Sony, believe me when I say, these guys delays things for a reason, and I believe they are starting to focus alot more about exclusive games, so Agent will probably be revealed some time unless it is cancelled, but if you want something in the same vein, there are rumors about a new Syphon Filter game in the way.

Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Sony irritates me. There's also rumors flying around about a new God of War game. There's a good chance that will be announced at E3.

As for GDC, I wouldn't mind an R6P trailer then. Maybe Ubi can mainly talk about games other than AC3 there, then mainly focus on AC3 at E3. I wish. It could happen, though!

"Pheon is SO WITTY." - Scythy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast