The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

New Interview

here's the link for anyone interested:
    http://www.nowgamer.com/features/132...interview.html
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Finally something with new information, thanks mate!

It's nice to get some new info. About time.

This was a cool article with tons of new information. I'm glad that the team at Ubi Montreal has spent the last three years developing this game and not just one. I can't wait to experience the new game engine firsthand and in action. I think the new sytem in which to gain money is a great concept, hunting animals and using their pelts to sell and build up your wealth, just like they would've done in that time period. Total awesomeness!

Join xbox360achievements.org and tell them Pearson sent you when you sign up!
    Xbox Ambassador
    R.I.P Mr. Tom Clancy

Not interested

It was a good interview, but I didn't really see many new things in it. Pretty much knew everything there. Was hoping for a little bit more info on Desmond too, but it seems that everything they've said is all they're allowed to say at this point. We'll just have to wait till E3 and hopefully find out some awesome new details.

Warning: Female Gamer at Play

Doh...got me excited for nothing! There was nothing "new" that hasn't been said before...

._______.

A good read thanks. I'm sort of new to the Assassins Creed series of games. I played some of the first game on PC but didn't really enjoy the game if i'm honest. I got Assassins Creed 2 XBOX360 version as a brand new gift (never even opened it ) but i gave that to a family member. I purchased Assassins Creed Brotherhood PC version but i never completed the game, infact i never quite got to grips with any of it, nice graphics and 3D on nvidia hardware was great, but what i did play was fun but just not enough for me to become addicted or even to complete the game. Have only watched youtube console and PC gameplay videos of Assassins Creed Revelations but not had the urge to purchase. And yet having read about Assassins Creed 3 i'm becoming very interested for the first time in this series. I'm really looking forward to experiencing the new game engine, animations, combat system and weather systems and more, but what really has me interested is the tomahawk and bow & arrow

Quote Originally Posted by GuZZ33 View Post
    A good read thanks. I'm sort of new to the Assassins Creed series of games. I played some of the first game on PC but didn't really enjoy the game if i'm honest. I got Assassins Creed 2 XBOX360 version as a brand new gift (never even opened it ) but i gave that to a family member. I purchased Assassins Creed Brotherhood PC version but i never completed the game, infact i never quite got to grips with any of it, nice graphics and 3D on nvidia hardware was great, but what i did play was fun but just not enough for me to become addicted or even to complete the game. Have only watched youtube console and PC gameplay videos of Assassins Creed Revelations but not had the urge to purchase. And yet having read about Assassins Creed 3 i'm becoming very interested for the first time in this series. I'm really looking forward to experiencing the new game engine, animations, combat system and weather systems and more, but what really has me interested is the tomahawk and bow & arrow
    you didn't even play AC2?

don't come back until you've finished it.
    jk, but seriously, it was a really good game, better than brotherhood and revelations, you should try to finish it

i believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody who's life has given them vodka, and have a party.

Quote Originally Posted by GuZZ33 View Post
    Ah man i wish i were you,
    That should keep me busy till AC3
    "People are locked into a box. They see the box around them, They see the holes, the leaks and the cracks and they try to fix them but they don't stop to think that maybe there's something wrong with the box itself."

-Peter Joseph

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free"

-Goethe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast