Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gunslingers ~ The Ghost Recon Clan for Adults | Forums

It's Friday!!! And at gunslingers that means one thing: FROSTY PINTS!!! Grab your favorite brew and come play some Ghost Recon.
    http://www.gunslingergaming.com/html/frostypints.html
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

May 1st marks exactly two weeks since we have honored all the fantastic new folks to walk through our virtual saloon doors, so we are long overdue for another round. With that in mind, Gunslingers, tip your hat and give a nod to the newest Gunslingers to join the overall GS clan:

Taven
    Travis
    fraginureye
    marcy2hollyw00d
    JE7M
    KillersBluze
    ESHOT81
    saintsinner77
    Hed of Lettus
    sunil1985
    dchumley
    DaddaNeedSleep
    limination
    Jstyles
    ShotdowN
    B0rd3rLanDs_Fr33k
    Elsomberero
    ender_hexfire
    bluemoon0909
    SouthernBlonde
    lucacunn
    MIKEHANCHO71
    matt da11as
    CorkeyRivas
    Riotgames669902
    adiyh
    ki1lbert
    EBCAU
    SJW_EKU
    STaLLi0nO
    gunslingersane1967
    homelesshomie
    Zambatuo
    kopitecris
    Cerbus
    King_Rono
    Bamo
    nu.frix
    Boxer
    ladygaga627
    elaphe80
    Wicked0ne
    Crux
    ergobaby
    dantheman117
    Cota2009
    GuS_53
    darryldarcy
    Statickz
    JanuraryBug
    Oo The MVP oO
    kimboandjay
    Bobsuruncle3001
    mikeoxlong82
    nezvine
    KingOfMancunia
    woody0673
    Budge
    Temporalcortex
    WELCOME TO THE GUNSLINGERS AND THANK YOU ALL FOR JOINING!!!

That is an amazing 59 new members in just a two week period (an average of a little more than 4 new members each day). Most of them already have Introduction posts and have added themselves to the Master Lists. Fellow Gunslingers, I highly recommend rechecking the lists and seeing which of these greenhorns are playing your favorite games.

To soon-to-be Ghost Recon: Future Soldier gamers, I invite you to add yourself to our growing roster for the game. We fundamentally believe in "more the merrier," and no clan out there can offer you our experience.

The countdown to the Gunslingers Anniversary begins!

The Ghost Recon clan for Adults, Parents, and Casual, Mature Gamers.
    Gunslingers.
    http://www.gunslingergaming.com

Welcome to all our new members. Look forward to getting to know each of you.

Another weekend is upon us and that means FROSTY PINTS at gunslingers. Crack your favorite brew and join your GS crew on the battlefield.
    http://www.gunslingergaming.com/html/frostypints.html

I've been a Gunslinger since January and I have nothing but good things to say. Excellent group to game with. And now being on Future Solider, this will be awesome!

Gunslingers is an awesome Clan to game with. If you are looking to game with other mature gamers who are all about having a good time then this is the clan for you! About a week left till GR comes out, cant wait to hit the battlefield with my fellow Gunslingers

Hello my GT is: WeTBoNeZ im looking for a clan to play ghost recon with I played gamebattles a lot but not anymore i was on the #1 battlefield bd company 2 team x2eZx. Im am a Colonel 2 in BF3 and i play other games. Like gears of war and call of duty. Looking to meet up with some chill gamers who have communication and want to have fun playing ghost recon future solider. Message me or add me if you have any questions.

For those of you unaware of some GS history, we are celebrating our 5 Year Anniversary in June 2012. Now, what are you supposed to give on the 5th anniversary? Oh, that's right. Wood.

Well, that may be too old school for even us. What we can do is dedicate an entire month to such an incredible milestone. And that is exactly what we are going to do. Be sure to check back often in June to get the latest news in regards to events, drawings, and new features!

Speaking of milestones, this installment of New Member Round-Up (where we take the time to give a very public shout out to all the fantastic greenhorns to swagger through our saloon doors) is a particularly special one in on itself because...

...THE GUNSLINGERS CLAN IS OFFICIALLY OVER 4,000 ADULTS STRONG!!!

That is simply amazing! Before we go any further, I thank all of you who have signed up with the Gunslingers over these years. You have all made this an experience that no one could have predicted. We have also got some help towards this milestone in the last two weeks, so, Gunslingers, give a tip of the hat to the following folks who have joined us since May 2nd!

FUZZYWHITE80
    unbreakab1e
    Voltaic
    Fat_Daddy_13
    JACKATTACK41
    n§»Fabe
    cabal_se
    Spudgun_Assasin
    aye_tactics
    Mike Honcho
    Orpheus
    ANARCHYWARRIOR
    stealthytiger
    Ward
    Sinister Jigz
    lillaz1
    Ke$haLikesMyBeard
    ChrisTheOsis3
    GunSlingerChick2
    CGOWAddict
    T1408410
    phokso450
    trill306
    neomranderson101
    Titan
    rocketmonkeyz12
    StoneCold Chaos
    korifugi
    skaulgazel
    jonc
    RedSi
    txrocketman
    millsfe9
    Gruttz
    DFJay89
    mcbride997032
    fuzzydemon
    Wolf-814
    bighuevos13
    Birdman2449
    xX Armbar21 Xx
    Sk8er
    Thank you all for joining the Gunslingers and welcome aboard!

If you are looking for an escape from all the typical clan scene drama and silly obligations, please, feel welcome in joining in on the fun!

The Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Clan for Adults.
    The Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Clan for Parents.
    The Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Clan for Mature, Casual Gamers.

Gunslingers - Blazing Trails for Older Gamers Since 2007.
    www.gunslingergaming.com

Welcome to all our new members!!! 4000 + and growing everyday. That's just awesome

Quote Originally Posted by DryBoNeZx View Post
    Hello my GT is: WeTBoNeZ im looking for a clan to play ghost recon with I played gamebattles a lot but not anymore i was on the #1 battlefield bd company 2 team x2eZx. Im am a Colonel 2 in BF3 and i play other games. Like gears of war and call of duty. Looking to meet up with some chill gamers who have communication and want to have fun playing ghost recon future solider. Message me or add me if you have any questions.
    BoneZx, come sign up at gunslingers. We'd be glad to have ya. And you'll find a ton of people to play GR, BF3, BFBC2, and just about any other game you can think of. With 4000 + members, there's always someone playing something You can find a link here to our membership page:
    http://www.gunslingergaming.com/html/howtojoin.html

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast