We are happy to inform you that the patch 1.3 is now ready to be released and will be available tonight by 1 a.m GMT
. To download it you need to connect to the game, download of the patch will start automatically.
We would like to take this opportunity to confirm that Black Hole is no longer working on Heroes VI, and I am very happy to introduce you to the studio we are now collaborating with: Limbic Entertainment, from Germany. You might have noticed this name from the credits of Heroes VI: Limbic worked with Black Hole during the final stages of Heroes VI’s development. Our commitment to improve and enrich the game remains unaltered, and Limbic has joined us to support the post-launch of Heroes VI. Limbic’s team are experts on the Heroes’ system, so it's only a matter of getting up to speed on a different portion of the project.
Next patches are in work as communicated a few weeks ago. We will let you know soon what we have in store for you. Stick around!
We are currently not only working on the patches, but also on the much-awaited town-screens and new content. We’ll tell you more about these later.
But let’s get back to the patch 1.3 which will be released tonight!
The patch 1.3
release notes are as follows:
o Auto-matchmaking: let the game find an opponent for you.
o Invite Friends: you’ll be able to invite players from your friend list directly in-game.
o Official Map Tags: highlight official maps released by Ubisoft and others in the map selection screen.
- The "Challenge" ability had no functionality.
- The "Trail of Clouds" will completely stop the movement of enemy units that attempt to cross its area of effect.
- The tooltips of the Reputation Abilities did not indicate the proper school they belonged to.
-The primary quest "The Choice” would not complete when the user upgrades his reputation after visiting an Arena.
- The hero could not interact with a Dragon Nexus near the town of Nar-Heresh.
– In multiplayer, the resources spawned outside the island on Tree of Plenty map.
- The user could not select a hero for the Epilogue campaign after previously visiting the other campaign tabs.
- The Unyielding
trait the user receives for finishing the Sanctuary campaign did not work.
- The Barbarian Hero
trait the user receives for the Wormchopper achievement did not work as stated in the description.
- Create Hero Panel's
class specific ability name was not localized.
- The player that is attacked during a Multiplayer session by another player could not complete any Combat Achievements during that battle.
- During Siege, one of the players remains on the map if the other player exits the session.
- If the user is defeated by not completing the condition to re/capture a town or fort in 7 days - he will receive achievements completed by the AI.
- There was no confirmation dialog when kicking another player from the lobby.
- Some of multiplayer map names were displayed in English.
- A previously saved session could not be finished after being reloaded. Not all the players rejoined the saved game.
- Users that join a loaded game will still have their assets in the game.
- The client remained on infinite loading screen when joining any Multiplayer server after a lost Internet connection
- The user could not buy the newly unlocked items from the Altar of Wishes when reaching a new Dynasty rank, until advancing a supplementary Dynasty level.
- The information provided when using "Compare" was incomplete
- The Online Profile displayed was one of the previous selected friends, when changing the tab to Online Profile after choosing Compare achievements option from the Friends list.
- The Player statistics transferred from one player to another after using the "Compare" and "Details".
- When selecting the "View online profile" option for a friend from the friends list, the achievements list shown remained that of the users.
- The confirmation message received when trying to remove an active widget was not localized.
- The user could not see the details and compare the achievements with others in "leaderboards" and "friends".
- After losing the connection to Conflux servers on the transition to the Main Menu, a debug text error was displayed and the Main Menu background disappears.
- The user was unable to load any save while in game, after reconnecting to the Internet.
- None of the artifacts present in the Artifact Merchant menu have a description.
the M&M team
PS: if you would like to use the direct links to download the patch 1.3, please, use these ones: