Thread: Help me fight my split personality... | Forums

Help me fight my split personality...

Fellow Skippers, I need tech help. Somehow I managed to create two usernames with the same email address....can someone please tell me how to get rid of one?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by STS1Thndrb-low View Post
    Fellow Skippers, I need tech help. Somehow I managed to create two usernames with the same email address....can someone please tell me how to get rid of one?

If you can PM me with your other username I can close it out and you can keep using your current one.

"Head Deep and Keep'em Astern" LtCDR Samuel D Dealey
    SHIV Guide I Imperial Japanese Navy l US Submarines: Pacific Theater

The thing about a split personality it that you're never lonely. You don't get any privacy either.
    The're in their bars, drinking, celebrating our sinking! Not yet my friends, not yet!

True, and if I was a ventriloquist, I could make millions...meet my good friend, Cashew...he's green with a purple tuft of hair....
    "On my ship, we never have problems, only solutions" - Ret ADM Eugene Fluckey, USN

Quote Originally Posted by STS1Thndrb-low View Post
    True, and if I was a ventriloquist, I could make millions...meet my good friend, Cashew...he's green with a purple tuft of hair....
    SILENCE! I keel you!

btw, it's "Peanut," not "Cashew"
    The're in their bars, drinking, celebrating our sinking! Not yet my friends, not yet!

Yes I know, and Peanut is purple with a green tuft of hair....cashew is a TOTALLY different nut....sorry you walked right into that lame one....
    "On my ship, we never have problems, only solutions" - Ret ADM Eugene Fluckey, USN

Quote Originally Posted by sts1thndrb-low View Post
    yes i know, and peanut is purple with a green tuft of hair....cashew is a totally different nut....sorry you walked right into that lame one....
    silence! I keel you!

Quote Originally Posted by fireftr18 View Post
    The thing about a split personality it that you're never lonely. You don't get any privacy either.
    At least you win every argument.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The aggressive insistence on the worth and unique importance of the common man seems to me to be one of the fundamental Australian characteristics - Hartley Grattan Experience is the art of not making the same mistake too many times.

Quote Originally Posted by denis4510 View Post
    At least you win every argument.
    And you lose every argument.

Agree to disagree...with myself....I should stop beating myself up