Thread: Survivor Mode | Forums

Survivor Mode

I have played the game through twice in survivor mode and both times it tells me i have eaten Human flesh when i have not. I did feed the man to get the shot gun and i gave him the flesh. Is this another glich in the game. Has anyone else had this problem?
    OK when I pick up the food in the subway it say that I have eaten human flesh. I am playing the game through again on survivor mode and this time I have not picked up the grilling food in the subway waiting to see what happens this time around. I Have now finished the game and this time round i got the full points on survivor mode. Seems if i leave the grilling meat in the subway then i have not eaten human flesh. wish ubisoft would QC there games for glitches

Glitches aside this is a good game and lots of fun at first seems devoid of colour but once you get into the game then everything fits and works. for a DLC game you get 4-6 hours of entainment which is good. Ignore the reviews just play the game and make up your own mind about the game. But most of all ENJOY
    Last edited by patchcookie; 04-25-2012 at 08:59 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I picked up the subway meat but didn't eat it and everything was fine. I've never got cannabilism yet and I played thru about six times. There IS another piece of dodgy meat in the game though later on. It tells you that "its more of that strange meat". One piece is by one of the catwalk things you use to climb up out of the fog in the main street. It's the one close to Henry's hideout, and the meat is on the left side later in the game, if you are heading towards the Hotel/Ship.

twice I picked up the meat in the subway and both time it says i have eaten human flesh. when i don't pick it up i don't get cannabilism. I do pick up the other strange meat and give it to the man in the shop for the shot gun. I have played the game 5 times twice on normal and three time on survivor mode

^ Sounds a bit glitchy then.

Well I played I Am Alive this morning and I did not pick up the grilling meat yet when i used Painkiller to restore health it said I had eaten Human Flesh.So I went back to start of level and this time i eat rat meat to restore health and again it said I had eaten human flesh. So I guess there must be a glitch/fault in my game

Well i went back to I am alive this morning and I did not pick up the grilling meat i finished that part and started the next when I got on the boat I took a health hit so I used rat meat to increase my health and guess what it says I ate human flesh.