Thread: Donwload issues " Acb " | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Donwload issues " Acb "

Alright im in a tight situation i had to re install my os etc.. an wipe everything did a back up it ended up corrupted i lost all my data ..
    now this is the bad part is bought my acb through zotac with the gtx 560 ti amp edition
    i was given a promo code to download it did so etc.. well i was never given a disc or anything
    i do have my cd key that was given to me during my first download ... but i can not find any place to re download it
    if anyone could help i would be greatly appreciative . again i have no cd no uplay anymore i still have my account with uplay
    my acb cd key but no cd etc. an i cant find anyplace on ubi's site or uplay to re download .
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA FredEx919's Avatar
    Hi,

Since you have downloaded the game from the Ubishop, you should always be able to log back into your account and re-download the item. I found you in our system and resent your confirmation email that would contain both the key and download link so be on the lookout for that.

he link it has to tell me to download will not work
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sorry,

It is too late to download this file. You were allowed to download within 30 days.

If you have any questions, please contact Digital River Customer Service at CustomerServices@digitalriver.com.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    that is what it does to me each time which makes no sense right ? please sorry for asking for further help
    but please help ty for your time

I found you in our system and resent your confirmation email that would contain both the key and download link so be on the lookout for that.

i know i have received an email i followed it an the links an what i was told to do what has happened was that ...
    exactly what i had posted is what the re donwload link an such said that to me once i have re found the link itsellf
    an told me to put codes etc... in it still said i can not an gave me the same message i posted above.