Thread: Favor Tokens | Forums

Angry Favor Tokens

I would have to say overall I am loving this game. My problem are these favor tokens. I need one of those stupid things to advance every time! I have even spent my own cash on this game to advance, but no way am I spending that much. How about you give more than one for every cured case or stop making it so I have to wait 24 hours to get a doctor to help me. Having to wait all this time is making me lose interest in the game.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

^ THIS!

A.K.A. what she said.

Good idea. Thanks for the feedback.

True: why do ward patients need so much stuff to be cured for just one favor token? The special case patients could have better use with all that stuff.

Thumbs up

i agree the ward situation s*cks.... i currently have 3 ward patients who have 487hours 19 minutes and some odd seconds... this is nuts!!! quickly losing interest!!

my strategy is just focus on clinic patients, MRIs and Blood tests and stock up tons of cash.

Quote Originally Posted by shannont80 View Post
    i agree the ward situation s*cks.... i currently have 3 ward patients who have 487hours 19 minutes and some odd seconds... this is nuts!!! quickly losing interest!!
    Hey Shannon, that sounds like a bug! Have you tried contacting support? Here is a link to show you how: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ontact-Support

If you use a Doctor that is a heart Doctor and the patient is a heart Patient they are healed immediately. I have been playing since last night I am now on level 10 and have over 12 Favor tokens. Feel free to Add ShersherVV2@yahoo.com will bring me up easily on Facebook

It is a better idea to post this on the Add Me forum rather than in Feedback and Suggestions, which is not the forum everyone looks at to add people. Thank you for your help.