Thread: Email bonus- invalid url | Forums

Unhappy Email bonus- invalid url

I received 2 emails today, thanking me for being a closed beta tester... and was given a bonus, BUT... when you click on the redeem b utton on it, goes to a blank page saying invalid url....Looks like a bundle of money, a battery ( energy?) and a can that says Capsule on it... am I now not going to get these items or how will this be fixed.

same

Thank you! We'll look into this!

I received an email offering a full energy refill...when I clicked the link..............invalid code

Found this thread when searching for help, having had the same problem with a couple of emails I received (probably the same ones), and think I've discovered the problem. Having clicked on the links again today (don't know what I thought might have changed), I noticed "%20" at the end of both addresses: if you delete it, the links seem to work; albeit too late to fill in the survey & get the GRFS theme

Thank you for your note. Sorry to anyone who had problems.

Well at least you all are getting the emails...my husband also plays the game, today he got a free panacea pill...and I still have gotten nothing.

If you believe you have not received anything that you should have received, please send a request to Support using the information at the following link: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ontact-Support .

Best,
    House MD Team