Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Reasonable things we can assume about SC6 (discussion) | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Well it is possible to have a long story,i mean RE6 will have a story that is more that 3x longer than RE5(afterall 3 scenarios with each a unique style and + possibly a unlocked one that is hinted to be Ada´s scenario)
    If they can pull out a good story in solo and coop and make it long enough it could reach about that easily.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

@Jazz: yeah I totally understand, I will be happy too with a 12hrs SP campaign, but for the love of GOD, 12hrs on Normal, so on realistic it can be longer, and they need to get some real players to test how long it is, the thing is I play games for the SP mostly, so SP is really important to me.

Yet as you said I hope it has a high replay value using strong sand box style design, like CT, and if there is a rating system or something, then that would be really good.

As for your dad, well at least he plays with ya, that enough

@reddragonhrcro : Indeed my friend, I am happy that RE6 overall is long, like 20hr or something, but I really wish every scenario was longer than RE5 not shorted.

And yup as you said SP (12hrs) + Co-Op (12hrs) = 25hrs totally, not to mention replay value, then I can die happily ........., oh wait no I don't want to die just yet, sorry

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz_117 View Post
    I play COOP (SCC) with my dad a bit... he drives me nuts.
    Shoots every focking thing in sight... and misses most of the time anyway. --__--
    At least he CAN shoot XD
    My dad keeps walking into walls

And why am I not excited for Dishonoured? Its like I'm missing something.

I'm Batman

Sig: Jazz117Volkov

^ I'm not excited for it either. First Person combined with a 'steam punk' setting and super powers? And the graphics don't inspire me at all. Not the realization of them but the style of art. Just not lighting any of my switches at all.
    Hitman still has me interested.

OT: I imagine SC6 SP length will be around the 10 hour mark as usual'ish when played at a SC like pace. I still secretly hope for a campaign or mission assignments, that can be tackled SP or CO-OP, rather than seperate campaigns, so we can just jam ALL the effort and time into one long awesome campaign. I mean, ideally, for me, it would just be a campaign that compromised a long list of missions that the player could assign assets too (spy/spies) and then manage the overarching objective their own way. Is that reasonable though? Probably not but I can't help it, A&K appealed a lot more it terms of replay but I have to think that, even though their campaign and maps seemed better overall than Sam's deal, it had a lot to do with the involvement of another player.
    Last edited by SolidSage; 04-25-2012 at 05:08 PM.

Solid & Shobhit I went into details (as much as I could) regarding Dishonored and what it promises in the Stealth Report thread, also I kinda having a feeling that it is the next Deus Ex HR.

oh and Solid I added some HM:A videos too.

Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

@Sammer
    KenTWOu posted some early dishonored stuff a ways back, and the concept images interested me. But as more of it is revealed I beome less interested, it's just not my flavor. Which is fine, it's not all for me I'm so anti FP, as good as Deus Ex sounds I am still totally uninspired. I like scoping in but full games in that kind of view aren't for me anymore.

I'll check those Hitman vids soon.

Quote Originally Posted by SolidSage View Post
    @Sammer
    KenTWOu posted some early dishonored stuff a ways back, and the concept images interested me. But as more of it is revealed I beome less interested, it's just not my flavor. Which is fine, it's not all for me I'm so anti FP, as good as Deus Ex sounds I am still totally uninspired. I like scoping in but full games in that kind of view aren't for me anymore.

I'll check those Hitman vids soon.
    TBH neither I am, I am really sad that there is no kind of TPV in Dishonored, I buy few FPV games, I actually borrowed DE:HR from a friend as a matter of fact, but somehow I feel there are less and less stealth title every year, so I jump on whatever I can get, but hey I see your point

Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

I can count my still played FPS games on one hand. Though I'm mighty interested in HALO4. I think that ones is gonna be a modern gem.
    I find in Deus Ex the environments are such an interesting character that when in 1stPV I just 'look' at stuff and enjoy the designing and artistry that went into it. Whenever the game requires you to do into the stealth zone it's all 3rd person cover anyway, so it sorta swaps between 1st person theme park and 3rd person cover stealth with rigid animations. Awesome... simply awesome.
    Also cut-scenes and conversations are in 3rd person too, so it never feels claustrophobic.

I wouldn't mind some 1st person ironsights in the next Splinter Cell (purely optional)... after playing MGS, the 1st person aiming just feels so much better. No ugly crosshairs, no game assistance, it's all about 'you' lining up your shot. I love it.

Hey, we can reasonably assume that Sam is going to be a couple of years older! heh heh.

Quote Originally Posted by SolidSage View Post
    Hey, we can reasonably assume that Sam is going to be a couple of years older! heh heh.
    Yeah and hear him saying:"I´m too old for this s**t..." hehe

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast