Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: GRFS London Community Day - Your questions answered.. | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by alxn View Post
    If possible, I'd like a detailed explanation of the leveling system for multiplayer.
    Sure, I actually understand this now, and there's been a lot of back and forth over this issue lately, so here's how it is.

Each level, you unlock a WEAPON ATTACHMENT TOKEN, and weapons, skins or equipment. At given milestones these are EITHER OR decisions, which lead to us building unique personas, and not all migrating to the same loadouts.

There are 50 levels. Each class is independent, for levelling purposes, this means you get 50 attachment unlocks for each class, and then you get to build a second class at the end of it differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Recoil1990 View Post
    Can you change the private room setting such as no explosives, no gadgets etc?

Thanks
    This is a bummer. I hosted a private room, and there were no options. But lead level designer said that we could set any time limits we wanted in private, AND, that all playlist and game type and weapon balancing was configurable by them in the cloud. I.e. quick with no patches. They can change all game modes to non respawn if the community demands it. Etc.

ALSO, dlc maps and game types will be quick to follow!

edit, ignore

Can you go into detail on the clan system or squads as you called it?? What kind of customizable options do you have and can you play a war against a specific clan or is it randomized?

Quote Originally Posted by Insistor View Post
    Sure, I actually understand this now, and there's been a lot of back and forth over this issue lately, so here's how it is.

Each level, you unlock a WEAPON ATTACHMENT TOKEN, and weapons, skins or equipment. At given milestones these are EITHER OR decisions, which lead to us building unique personas, and not all migrating to the same loadouts.

There are 50 levels. Each class is independent, for levelling purposes, this means you get 50 attachment unlocks for each class, and then you get to build a second class at the end of it differently.
    Thank you. Are the attachments weapon specific? Say, if I buy a red dot sight, can I use it on any gun it will fit on?

1. How long did the emp last?

2. Since the teams were broken up smaller of 3? was it easier to work together or better asked was there teamwork even though there guys from all around who may have not played together?

This is a bummer. I hosted a private room, and there were no options. But lead level designer said that we could set any time limits we wanted in private, AND, that all playlist and game type and weapon balancing was configurable by them in the cloud. I.e. quick with no patches. They can change all game modes to non respawn if the community demands it. Etc.

ALSO, dlc maps and game types will be quick to follow!

Oh dear thats me out, bye bye ghost recon

Quote Originally Posted by AKA_Lenney View Post
    So wait.. The objectives in Conflict actually do things? I thought they were just redundant capture points.
    Oh that's the genius part to me, each objective has a logical reward. Emp whiteout, intel on all the enemies for a hack, resupply of your equipment - Joshua the gameplay engineer said that's one to really fight for, as you get your drone and grenades etc back, unlike just ammo from the boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by insistor View Post
    this is a bummer. I hosted a private room, and there were no options. But lead level designer said that we could set any time limits we wanted in private, and, that all playlist and game type and weapon balancing was configurable by them in the cloud. I.e. Quick with no patches. they can change all game modes to non respawn if the community demands it. Etc.

Also, dlc maps and game types will be quick to follow!
    Guys we have to demand this!!! But on one thread with a poll to focus our voices!!!! Ahhhhhhhh lol

Quote Originally Posted by Insistor View Post

So we have to choose between a rifleman who can give ammo to his team or a rifleman that can combat Combat UAV's? I hate this. I can use a 40mm emp with all other equipment as a scout or an engineer, but when I do this as a rifleman I have to choose to help my team or not be destroyed by CUAV's? I really hope unranked pans out, because I'm pretty ready atm to drop ranked and GRN from my radar completely at this point.

Horrible design choice UNLESS frag nades are airburst as well and capable of taking down CUAV's.

If you want to be respected, fight fair. If you want to win, do what is necessary.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast