Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: GRFS London Community Day - Your questions answered.. | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by cnuttzznc View Post
    Well atleast we're actually completing a objective this time around. Laying inside a square for 5 seconds was stupid.
    I have seen a multiplayer video in which is specifically states that you are able to just lean out to see what's happen, allowing you to see what's happens with less chance of getting shot or noticed.

I don't know if they still have this feature, but I am know the video was after E3 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by JediMonkeyxDoW View Post
    I really feel like swearing sometimes, can I set up a thread specifically for abuse? ****ons, ****ons, ****ons....feels so good to say b u t t o n s!!!

I love the cloud aspect, after having to put up with IW's poor excuse for a game over the last few years its refreshing when you hear that the devs will offer so much support to a game. However with that said there are always people looking to spoil the experience and exploit whenever they can, at least now I know that any feedback has the potential to be resolved.

And for all those who have their doubts, I played this and I can honestly say, hand on heart, that its through and through a GHOST RECON game. When the beta hits tomorrow I will be sad to see any posts stating "dissapointment" because I think this game has the biggest potential of any game in the last 3-4 years and I for one look forward to seeing some of you on the battlefield.
    NOooooo not the dreaded b u t t o n s!!!!

Indeed Red Storm are a very passionate team, and if they say they will support the game and monitor just how we play so they can fine tune it, they will..

As you may know, I was running around talking to a few people at the event, and I would say that even though a few options and things are missing for some of them they all REALLY enjoyed the game..

Needless to say, I may have missed a few who didn't - but a lot of people where impressed, so I'm hoping the beta shows the game to the wider community and they are happy with it..

Yes we will get threads complaining about certain things, but that is good - with constructive feedback, they can tweak the game even more..

Message to all - a civil well worded thread, is always the best way to get your point across - ranting and swearing - only results in threads being locked and you dismissed as a troll..

Keep the feed back concise and to the point, gather support and you have a better chance of the team both reading it and doing something about it, Not to say all suggestions will be considered, but make the best case you can

i need help. i think im the only one with the beta that has not got in a match yet. i havent even been in a lobby with other people yet.
    is there a trick to getting a match?

Community Manager Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TOROI3 View Post
    i need help. i think im the only one with the beta that has not got in a match yet. i havent even been in a lobby with other people yet.
    is there a trick to getting a match?
    Please post in the beta forum here http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.p...-BETA-Feedback
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

i did. 3 times. no one will help me. i just want to play at least one game on ps3. are there any router settings i should know about?

why have you made the pdr ie submachine guns less damaging have a lower rpm and less rounds for the engineer class while giving the rifleman body armour frags and a default rifle that has range more damage and a higher rate of fire which seems to penalize a player that wants to suppport his squad seems like youve made it so everyone will go rifleman

Did they have newer build than one released on consoles (as beta) ? Why does it look and perform less smooth then videos from E3 ?

http://gamersyde.com/news_e3_gr_futu...-11320_en.html

If you have the MP Beta(I got it from a friend), do we get GR:FS or do we have to buy it again?Or do we only get like multiplayer? :P Because I have the Beta and it's really fun so yeah
    And I have no idea whatsoever how he got it and he refuses to tell me -.- So yeah would like to know.
    Last edited by Sl1ce32; 04-22-2012 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JediMonkeyxDoW View Post
    I really feel like swearing sometimes, can I set up a thread specifically for abuse? ****ons, ****ons, ****ons....feels so good to say b u t t o n s!!!

I love the cloud aspect, after having to put up with IW's poor excuse for a game over the last few years its refreshing when you hear that the devs will offer so much support to a game. However with that said there are always people looking to spoil the experience and exploit whenever they can, at least now I know that any feedback has the potential to be resolved.

And for all those who have their doubts, I played this and I can honestly say, hand on heart, that its through and through a GHOST RECON game. When the beta hits tomorrow I will be sad to see any posts stating "dissapointment" because I think this game has the biggest potential of any game in the last 3-4 years and I for one look forward to seeing some of you on the battlefield.
    Well I have played this BETA for 16hrs now!! If the devs LISTENED to their COMMUNITY then this style of game ARACDE/COD/GEARS OF WAR/SOCOM CONFRONTATION CLONE would not have been made!! THIS GAME IS NOT A GHOST RECON GAME FACT!!I Fella I don't know what Recon games you have played for you to suggest that this is just like playing the others that proceeded it! Ghost Recon, desert siege, island thunder, Jungle storm, ghost recon 2, summit strike, GRAW1, GRAW 2=All tactical, 16 multiplayer buddy controlled rooms!! Large maps, not small linear ones for fast kills, zombie respawn fest action hint.. Hint COD!! All user friendly setting controls, to turn silly stuff OFF or ON (2012 UAVs, stupid detection grenades,ammo, regeneration health packs etc). Freedom of choice!! Not having modes & settings stuffed down your throat!! I hope siege has not been changed from the original format?

Why is there no leaning system, and why cant your guys trigger hands? it seems impossible to shoot someone around a left corner when your guy is using the right portion of his body.....

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast