Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is true vet of ghost recon? | Forums

Who is true vet of ghost recon?

I keep seein ppl type bout socom lol. Before I come to socom i was playin the game that start me in shooters. Ghost recon 2! Then Ghost recon summit strike. The days of bunker hill. Railroad. Quarry. Outpost! Ghost recon take a big change after summit strike and well I take move over to socom 2. You all if you did not play ghost recon 2 or summit strike you do not know what you missd lol!! The maps quarry and bunker hill keep ppl on edge of seat!!! Ghost recon is not socom it is close you goin to get to a socom like game tho.

Ghost recon take skill to win. You can not just have 1 teamate run round destroyn ppl. Not goin to happn

LoL vets of ghost recon. Member the days of turbo controllers and gettn accuse of them lollllll .. Can not wait for this beta/game to come out.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by streetmarinee View Post
    I keep seein ppl type bout socom lol. Before I come to socom i was playin the game that start me in shooters. Ghost recon 2! Then Ghost recon summit strike. The days of bunker hill. Railroad. Quarry. Outpost! Ghost recon take a big change after summit strike and well I take move over to socom 2. You all if you did not play ghost recon 2 or summit strike you do not know what you missd lol!! The maps quarry and bunker hill keep ppl on edge of seat!!! Ghost recon is not socom it is close you goin to get to a socom like game tho.

Ghost recon take skill to win. You can not just have 1 teamate run round destroyn ppl. Not goin to happn

LoL vets of ghost recon. Member the days of turbo controllers and gettn accuse of them lollllll .. Can not wait for this beta/game to come out.
    Old GR Vet here... I played the MP06 Castle Demo for GR PC over and over until GR-retail--then played the crap out of V1.0 then V1.2 finally at V1.3 I think it was we could turn off the TI and of course bought DS, IT and played tons of mods. Played SAR - three hostages - burst and single fire only -server for ages...Played Siege no-respawns in TaG and one other competitive org that I can't remember... I Co-op'd the hell outta it, BOOM missions FTW.. built dozens of server-sided missions to play with friends.. I've put more hours in that game than all games I've played in my lifetime combined...

GR2 announced..cancelled for PC -- Bought it for PS2, Summit strike..large maps returned.. Played GRAW 1 - PC and Xbox 360 as well as Graw 2 - PC and Xbox 360

Still play OGR (PC) and GRAW 2 (360) to this day.

Order of greatness:
    OGR
    GRAW 2 (Console)
    GRAW 1 (Console)
    GR 2 (Console)
    GRAW 2 PC
    GRAW 1 PC
    Last edited by Vi01ence; 04-16-2012 at 06:29 PM.

I was playing GR1 at age 13 on my pc

If you want to be respected, fight fair. If you want to win, do what is necessary.

Dear lord, streetmarinee found his way to the GR forums, you guys are in for a world of confusion....

Get ready for his 2ms monitor debates.

http://community.us.playstation.com/...?view=overview
    Last edited by VanilaGorila-x-; 04-16-2012 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by streetmarinee View Post

Dude, how did you move from GR2 to S2 when S2 released a year before GR2? Summit Strike released 2 years later than S2.

You must be on some good meds because none of your info is ever correct.

been with the series since the og on the first xbox when it was an fps.

def buying grfs, but,worried about having matchmaking instead of hosting public rooms with custom settings and the change from 8 v 8 to 6 v 6
    Last edited by Premierdrmmr07; 04-16-2012 at 07:26 PM.

I was 19 when i started playing counterstrike...after that, i only played GR 2 and advanced warfighter series on console..

Btw whats a streetmarinee?...

I began my Ghost Recon journey in 2001 Ghost Recon 1 on the original Xbox......Best game ever!
    And now I am really excited for the new and improved version!

Xbox Live : Dog 0f War
    YouTube : Dog 0f War

Quote Originally Posted by VanilaGorila-x- View Post
    Dude, how did you move from GR2 to S2 when S2 released a year before GR2? Summit Strike released 2 years later than S2.

You must be on some good meds because none of your info is ever correct.

Not worth my time I come to socom 2 at the end of socom 2 start of socom 3 but you wouldnt know that troll on little kid.
    Last edited by streetmarinee; 04-16-2012 at 08:06 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast