Thread: Donwload issues " Acb " | Forums

Donwload issues " Acb "

Alright im in a tight situation i had to re install my os etc.. an wipe everything did a back up it ended up corrupted i lost all my data ..
    now this is the bad part is bought my acb through zotac with the gtx 560 ti amp edition
    i was given a promo code to download it did so etc.. well i was never given a disc or anything
    i do have my cd key that was given to me during my first download ... but i can not find any place to re download it
    if anyone could help i would be greatly appreciative . again i have no cd no uplay anymore i still have my account with uplay
    my acb cd key but no cd etc. an i cant find anyplace on ubi's site or uplay to re download .
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Settlers Moderator sings_in_tune's Avatar
    acb? Are you in the right game?

ACB = Assassins creed brotherhood ... an what do you mean am i in the right game ??? i can not even get in the game i can not even re download it .....please re read my orignal post

he means you are posting in the wrong forum section. you want/need help with ACB, not settlers. there's no point posting help requests for ACB on the settlers section.

this is where you need to post your issue:

http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.p...d-Advice-Forum

thank you .. he should have just said your in the wrong thread sorry i am new here to these forums. thanks again

Settlers Moderator sings_in_tune's Avatar
    Sorry, didn't mean to be curt but I wasn't sure if "acb" was maybe a technical or texting term I did not know.

And I am a she, in case you are interested.