Thread: Do not buy energy with your cash! | Forums

Angry Do not buy energy with your cash!

I purchased some cash to start playing this House MD game and decided to buy a smoothie to reboost my energy since it seemed as if it was the best choice price wise 25 coins for 50 energy. WRONG. Because I do not have 50 energy available to me to play yet, I only received 27 energy from that purchase and the rest faded away I lost almost half of my purchase!! On top of that I leveled up before I could use 20 of my 27 energy purchase and basically I lost it, so there went the rest of my purchase I got a total of 7 energy out of my 25 cash purchase. I essentially I paid about $5 for nothing. Gotta love that. I know I don't have to pay to play these games (IE Please don't flame me for voicing my disdain here) but I choose to and I'm sorry I shouldn't feel like I'm paying for absolutely nothing. I seriously want a refund and they need to retool the energy system so that it stacks when you level AND when you purchase energy products!!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

So I guess nobody pays attention to this forum, no mods out there willing to tell me how to contact the powers that be? I'm serious I want a refund or compensation for my purchase and I'm not afraid to go to paypal and start a claim over it!

thanks for info.

Thanks for reporting the issue. Would you please PM me with your unique Facebook ID number? We want to look into the issue for you.

Thanks!

I sent a private message, at least I think I did. Not sure how to check if you've replied or not tho so please just reply here if needs be. Thanks

Ok seriously this is pissing me off! I sent you a PM as you requested you have YET to get back to me, I'm still out the money I paid to play this stupid game with no closer to getting some sort of compensation or answers for YOUR screwed up game! If someone doesn't get back to me with whom to contact or notice of compensation for the problem I AM going to paypal to file a complaint. You have 24 hours, don't take this lightly.

There should be contests to give away House points/cash.

Hi again,

Would you please refer to this guide on how to submit a ticket for compensation? http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...15#post8255515

Thanks!