Thread: Help! Rayman Origins on PC doesn't recognize second xbox controller for 2 player coop | Forums

Rayman Legends - Twitch highlights with Michel Ancel and the Dev Team

Rayman Legends Next Gen Launch Trailer [UK]

Legends trailer | Rayman Legends [UK]

Launch trailer | Rayman Legends [UK]

Help! Rayman Origins on PC doesn't recognize second xbox controller for 2 player coop

Hey,
    I bought Rayman Origins for PC from amazon downloads recently. It plays great with an xbox controller when doing single player, but i can't get it to recognize player 2's controller for coop. When I look in the controls section of the settings, all the key bindings are undefined. This is despite the fact that player 2 controller light is on (and recognized as controller 2). Has anybopdy gotten 2 xbox controllers to work for Rayman local coop? If so, how? And could this be a bug with the amazon version of the game? It doesn't seem to install normally- no windows short cut or anything.
    Thanks!
    -Sam
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

How did you even get the first controller to work?

How did you even get the first controller to work? I plug my controller in and the game does not even realise it is in? It just takes the computer controls as normal.

Hi, the wired Xbox 360 controller is supported, please submit a ticket with technical support, the link is in my signature.

I'm having the exact same problem. have you found a solution?