As there is not official section for the upcoming splinter cell game and i am a pc player i think the is the best place for this post it.
It has already been announced that splinter cell 6 is in development. and it is exploring one of the root themes behind the franchise.
now there are a few thing i would like to see in the new game.
now a few things i would like to see through out the game.
1. keep a similar menu style to conviction. i really liked that menu.
2. keep the mark and execute feature that was the best addition to the game. but i would say make it faster to do a hand to hand take down or human shield then been able to fire i'll try and explain this more clearly: if you grab somebody and use them as a human shield and you have 4 others marked for execution it took to long to get the gun out, where he should have had the gun out to start with and be able to perform the executes even before he has finished the grab that goes the same with the take down.
3. be able to take two people out at once when surprise attacking. eg drop from above and knock two guards out that are talking to each other or even f the are close enough together.
4. have better AI, i conviction if had hire those people i would be shooting them my self. their had no reaction to finding a pile of dead bodies and then runn thought the door way there all around now i would be a little suspicious if i saw a pile of dead bodies i would think something like i might find another way around or just find cover and shoot the next thing that moves.
5. I would love to see deniable ops return, with some changes.
1. have more modes,
2. have better ai,
3. make the mark and execute better for coop, eg i mark and my buddy execute.
4. have more coop moves rather than been at set places. eg the lift to ledge then climb up.
5. a map editor. for user made content. i love playing games that have use made content especially levels, unreal tournament series found some great map developers. that way. not sure how difficult it is for ubi to develop a map editor, or what ever they need to do but if they are using unreal engine 3, the development tools are free for none commercial use, or at least they were.
6. better challenges, now conviction had some good challenges like complete level with out been detected. but some were more annoying like taking out 3 guard with one grenade is fine once or twice but more than 5 times is just annoying cos it alerts all the guards,
7. more gadgets, splinter cell has always had gadgets and some have been great others not so great, now the sticky cam with sleeping gas as great silent and effective but not always what you want where if it explode is great you can set traps etc and even take out enemies at the same time as distracting other guard allowing yo perform a hand to hand take down.
thanks for reading feel free to post you comment and wish list as well