Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions ... | Forums

Suggestions ...

Energy is too little. I can play through all of it in five minutes. Then that leaves nothing to do around the site. Solution maybe give more energy, or make it easier to earn more energy quicker.

Also, taking care of your horses uses too much energy. There's no energy left over for building or clearing weeds and you have to sit there for half an hour before you can complete anything. Perhaps have things like hooves/grooming as one thing. And considering you have to use energy to gather treats, then use energy to give them, maybe have only energy used to gather and not to give.

Money is also hard to earn considering how slow energy is gained. I can't complete the quests at a reasonable pace as I'm sitting there tapping my fingers waiting for energy to refill so I can do all my horse activities to enter it in a show/use the petting farm to earn a few bucks. I'm supposed to buy a Standardbred for 7,000 and there's simply no plausible way I can earn that much.

Also, some of the pricing is ridiculous ... 300 to buy one bit of path? Normal games like Ski Tycoon or Zoo Tycoon or anything only have, like, 10 for each bit of path.

I'd love to be able to play this game properly, but at the moment it's too slow.
    Last edited by VixenKiwi; 04-15-2012 at 10:09 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Player Experience Manager
    Hello!

Thanks for your feedback. I'll pass it on to the team!

I agree with this, I was going to make my own thread in case it wasn't here already. This game has potential and I'm looking forward to seeing it tuned up, but 1 energy for all 5 steps your horse needs to do anything when your cap is like 10 is waaay too slow, I don't think I'll have the attention span to stick to the game if it stays like this.

I agree that the energy needs some more fine tuning.

As for your frustrations with lack of money: Get more Compost! You'll get 100 horse bucks every 30 minutes per compost.

I also think that when selling something back (ie training pen when you upgrade to a bigger one) should be able to be sold back for half of what the original cost was. So, for example, a small round pen costs 1500 to buy, it should be able to sold back for 750 instead of 150.

Please let us be able to breed within our own stock. Breeding with neighbors would be a great addition. I have two lines that I would like to develop further but can not do so with the only 2 available from Michelle Green.

I'm a new player and currently have only 2 horses, but i do agree with the previous comment, that being able to breed within your own stock would be fun! And actually more realistic. I have only read books about horses and breeding them, but with what i understand, people breed their stock to increase the stocks value. Just an idea.

Player Experience Manager
    Thanks for your various feedback. You can now breed you own horses together with the Breeding Paddock!

I did find out after i posted that. I love how there is three different options with the breeding availabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by burritoish_lee View Post
    i did find out after i posted that. I love how there is three different options with the breeding availabilities.

awesome!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast