Thread: If you are having problems with steam keys.... | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

If you are having problems with steam keys....

Look no further, just thought I would make a thread with my findings that might be easier to see from the front page.

First if you have been "temp banned" it should last 15-30 minutes according to these forums. Fret not, go watch a t.v. show and come back to try again later.

I will update this post in the future if I get new information.
    Hope this helped. ~ Porsche

Update 4/14/2012 3:49 PM CST: Lower case doesn't work. Now we can all run around like chickens with our heads cut off.
    (Or alternatively go to one of the URL's below and complain on forums / register a formal complaint.)

Update 4/14/2012 4:00 CST: Basically what I've seen on both Ubi and Steam forums is that Ubi is out until Monday and Steam support isn't answering. The issue might be that steam ran out of useable keys and has to order more (this means they can still hand out keys but they need to activate them through ubi for them to work). This is something that has happened before many times during large weekend sales.

Update 4/16/2012 4:23 PM CST: Seems that the codes have been fixed to work. I'm sure Ubisoft appreciates everyone's patience in the matter and is glad that we can move past this and enjoy the game. Hope this thread helped others ease their stress and have a nice day!

--------------Links------------------
    Steam Forums: www.steampowered.com/forums

Relevant sub forum: http://forums.steampowered.com/forum...lay.php?f=1234

Ubisoft Technical Support (Thank you Ubi-Mush): Technical Support- http://support.ubisoft.com/
    Last edited by OnAPalePorsche; 04-16-2012 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Updating information.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Can't seem to enter lower case manually or via a paste.

Quote Originally Posted by OnAPalePorsche View Post

A little patience goes a long way
    They sure weren't patient about taking my money. This is a load of bull.

The entire company cannot be off for a weekend. How does a company get by not offering support for their products???

Hi guys, technical support does work at weekends they are not closed, please submit tickets by going through the link in my signature.
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support