Thread: amount of weed has increased to unacceptable amounts | Forums

amount of weed has increased to unacceptable amounts

From yesterday till today a change has happened on my account. The amount of weeds that show up when I log on surpasses the amount of energy I receive - even if I don't log on till the energy bar is full. this means I cannot even work on my horses because all energy must go to clearing weeds as the horses don't have room to move around.

Player Experience Manager Xhane's Avatar

We have rearranged the speed of weeds growing. Please let us know if you still have the issue.

I am finding the weed growth just as frustrating. I spend more time every morning clearing weeds. Generally two or more full cycles of energy to get it under control before I can even think about doing anything with the horses.

Could you perhaps reduce the amount of trees in comparison to the weeds? Since trees take more energy to cut down, they should appear less frequently compared to weeds.

I was also dismayed at the number of weeds and trees that appeared this morning when I logged in. I was logging in to work with the horses before I had to go do other things, but the weeds took all my energy, and I was only able to start on the trees. It's not fun coming on and having to weed so much before you can do anything with the horses. I started with 19 energy, and five plots of ranch, and literally used it all up on weeeds/ruins and a tree or two, and had 2-3 more trees to clear but ran out of time (I used the last bit of time I had avaiable to come bug post).