Thread: Is there an ARG (alternate reality game) hidden under the covers of the closing of PL | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

Is there an ARG (alternate reality game) hidden under the covers of the closing of PL

PL or Project leacy was an app on facebook that let you experience the tasks of an abstergo agent reliving memories. The DDS 2.0 was going to be released but before that project legacy was "shut down." You can still acess the app but you are greeted with an error message. I wonder if everone's favorite assassin hacker Erudito was behind this. He aquired the emails of James Morse, an abstergo secretary in DC, and sent the password for his abstergo account to anyone that bought the abstergo hoodie. ( password is PFRDVJ5aLLg and the website is http://abstergoindustries.com/portal) this allowed to dig deeper into the AC universe. You were only allowed to see James' inbox beacuse everything else was blocked beacause of his low access. You need beta 3+ access to visit the rest of the website. This has not yet been found. Erudito is known for contacting agents and trying to "enlighten them." After the shutdown of PL http://www.abstergoindustries.com/securefiles/ was found. This was suposed to be a new adition to the "game." I wonder if Erudito did something to stop PL and try to hide something in these files. Im not sure about most of this thoguh it's speculation I just think it would be cool to try to get Beta 3+ access
    __-_-__

Project Legacy's still up.

Stalkers? - Twitter @OriginalMiles77

I am the Original Miles! (even though my name's not Miles)

But you just get a error message and i wanted to make this thread about the whole our world intersects with the
    ac universe

Bu

Just amazing. You feel like being a part of AC when visting this site or play Project Legacy. It´s so real
    Last edited by Dosenwabe; 04-28-2012 at 12:14 AM.