Thread: Co-op survival | Forums

Question Co-op survival

Hi,

Can someone tell me how to play a co-op survival mission? Is it "online" or "LAN" that I should choose in the game? I'm on a PC. Can I play with a co-op survival with people who aren't on my local network?

Thanks.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

If you want to play with people not on your local network you need to choose the online option.
    Then just press F6 until you're on the Co-op Survival screen and join an available game.

Thanks. I have indeed found the option. But there doesn't seem to be many players around. Maybe it's because much time has passed since the game was originally released.

I find that too, or sometimes when there is a game I just can't connect. Ah well, more kills for me!

Which is also something I don't get. The DRM control via the game launcher requires you be online. So why couldn't they have implemented a "disconnect" in their multiplayer protocol so that the list of available sessions is always up-to-date?

In the session list, I see games and the server but when I try to connect, it says something that reads in English something like "this game session is no longer available". Then I think "So why do you show it in the first place?" And worst, when I hit F7 to refresh the list, the same session I have been told two seconds before that it is no longer available is shown AGAIN!

Ok this how i get into COOP MISSION MULTIPLAYER i click on mission there you several choices i press F1 to join someone who is online if is no one online on coop i press F2 To host a coop mission and then i can play the missions online and if someone sees me playing they join me Now on Multiplayer game when i cant get in the game i dont press refresh i just go back and put my password again to get in again i works better than pressing refresh well it works for me now the most important thing IF YOU DOWNLOAD A CHEAT, WEAPON PACK OR SOME BAD SKINS FOR YOU PLANES you wont get into multiplayer game why because the game doesnt work well with cheats i had seen people who cheat on the game but always get kick out by the sever or by the host of the game many players including me doesnt like cheaters