Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Temporary ban. How long does it take? | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Indeed this seems to be a epidemic of ****ery. In the end we'll see who get all the blame; ubisoft or steam.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Well its Ubis DRM that is sucking... big time

I dont think its the drm thats the issue. I have seen many drms and other than earth 2160 have not had many issues with them. i think its a problem with the key batches that were given to steam either a letter got left off cause most keys are 16 characture keys or they are giving multiple keys to different users and its causing an issue with their system. either way leave use hanging is not cool. they should have a support line for 24 hour needs. i know they are a european company but still.

Quote Originally Posted by moonyham91 View Post
    Hi, I dont know if it helps but,,, it seems that the first letter might be lost from CD-Key, my cd key only got 3 letters in the first column like this: D2K-D4FJ-2DKD-DKDA

It just seem fishy...
    The format is correct. My deluxe edition bought last year from steam has that same format.

yea, this is simply unforgiveable. i was debating whether or not i should have bought the game for 50% off. but dear lord, they did it again. they got the costomer service of bell. and again, a ****ing lockout. i entered my cd key correct and they banned me :O. wtf is this. first was revelations with their servers ****ING CONSTANTLY DOWN. FORCING ME NOT TO PLAY THE BLOODY GAME. THEN THEY GOT THE BALLS TO BAN ME FOR THE CORRECT CD KEY.

the DRM does not prevent piracy because its impossible to do, there is always a loop hole. instead all your giving is angry customers and causing your name to be black listed. honestly, i give up on ubisoft. i am not buying any games from you ever again >:O

Quote Originally Posted by jasperledd View Post
    yea, this is simply unforgiveable. i was debating whether or not i should have bought the game for 50% off. but dear lord, they did it again. they got the costomer service of bell. and again, a ****ing lockout. i entered my cd key correct and they banned me :O. wtf is this. first was revelations with their servers ****ING CONSTANTLY DOWN. FORCING ME NOT TO PLAY THE BLOODY GAME. THEN THEY GOT THE BALLS TO BAN ME FOR THE CORRECT CD KEY.

the DRM does not prevent piracy because its impossible to do, there is always a loop hole. instead all your giving is angry customers and causing your name to be black listed. honestly, i give up on ubisoft. i am not buying any games from you ever again >:O
    Oh c'mon. They haven't TOTALLY blown you off! They have forum mods who can tell you to go submit trouble tickets that will get ignored!! That's something .... right?

Oh. Wait. You were looking for an actual solution? No, in that case, you're screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hfael View Post
    Oh c'mon. They haven't TOTALLY blown you off! They have forum mods who can tell you to go submit trouble tickets that will get ignored!! That's something .... right?

Oh. Wait. You were looking for an actual solution? No, in that case, you're screwed.
    LIKE ^

very true. i regret ever buying ubisoft products. but now i fall for the fool me once routine. there will not be a third . honestly, they have great games, but what good is games that you can... you know NOT PLAY. :S. yep, im afraid i am screwed here, as well as plenty other people. sofar you have some of the assassin creed buyers and heroes buyers upset. please target all the other buyers. just get people so dis-interested in buying your games for pc.

Has anyone on here seen this issue resolved yet? I am trying to be patient, but when you want to play a game on your day off it is extremely frustrating.

Oh I got a reply from them ...

Hello,

Regarding the situation you have recently encountered, we are aware of the problem and have reported it with the department concerned. Please bear with us while we continue our investigations, as soon as we have more information we will get straight back to you.

If you have any further queries or issues please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will assist you further.

Kind Regards,
    Ubisoft Technical Support.
    Yeah that helps ...

Quote Originally Posted by jinxprime View Post
    Has anyone on here seen this issue resolved yet? I am trying to be patient, but when you want to play a game on your day off it is extremely frustrating.
    Nope I'm still screwed as well. Won't take the key given by steam.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast