Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Temporary ban. How long does it take? | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Same thing is happening to me.
    Why doesnt it let me play the game when I have paid for it!!!!
    This is ridiculous !!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

The same happened to me. Invalid CS key. i am getting really annoyed.

Would be awesome if I could play the game I paid money for and not be locked out of my UPlay account (for all the other Ubisoft games I've bought).

Or maybe I'll just stop buying them.

Seriously, this is bull****. I want a new functioning cd key and a ban lift NOW. THIS IS UNNACCEPTABLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by C_h_u_c_k_l_e_s View Post
    I'm trying to get somebody's attention on this issue right now. I'll keep you informed once I hear something. Sorry for the hassles guys.
    Sorry for the hassles? Awww... that's so sweet.... except it doesn't fix my problem and doesn't change the fact that ubisoft/steam accepted money from me and haven't delivered on providing a working product. That's called "fraud."

If you're a well-meaning community member, awesome. Thanks for your concern. If you're a spokesperson for Ubisoft on the forums, then take your "sorry for the hassles" and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. Wake up whatever support people need to be dragged out of their alcohol-weekend-bender-induced haze and get their asses to their desks to fix this problem. Yesterday.

And start handing out refunds while you're at it.

Absolutely unacceptable business practice.

Well I got off the banned profile. I'm just logging on every once in awhile to see if my code works. Still nada, I do hope they find a solution to this.

I've been trying to get a hold of customer service for the past 6 hours what the hell is going on why has NO-ONE at Ubi-soft made an effort to fixing this or updating the community? I want the product i paid for, and i want it now. Or I'm gonna get the law involved.

Dissapointing Saturday morning was looking forward to play this after the 4 hour download and I get this crap of wrong Serial key... honestly this is the only game I have had some kind of issue like wrong serial key.

Quote Originally Posted by Hfael View Post
    Sorry for the hassles? Awww... that's so sweet.... except it doesn't fix my problem and doesn't change the fact that ubisoft/steam accepted money from me and haven't delivered on providing a working product. That's called "fraud."

If you're a well-meaning community member, awesome. Thanks for your concern. If you're a spokesperson for Ubisoft on the forums, then take your "sorry for the hassles" and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. Wake up whatever support people need to be dragged out of their alcohol-weekend-bender-induced haze and get their asses to their desks to fix this problem. Yesterday.

And start handing out refunds while you're at it.

Absolutely unacceptable business practice.
    Just a fan like you, not an employee of Ubi. But I do have some contacts with Ubi so I've passed on the info.

[i]"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long f

Hi guys, I have reported this issue.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast