Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: CD Key invalid and now temp banned.... | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Sadly i got the same problem, can't bind game to account, i sent e-mail to their tech support and told them that i bought it from steam and sent them a screen shot for my steam account, steam e-mail receipt, and the funny thing they told me to send them a proof of purchase, game manual with a clear picture for the cd key, and the barcode on the back of the game box, i was like WTF i bought it thru steam, where the hell do i get this info for you?

But anyways i printed the e-mail i recieved from steam when i bought the game, sent them a copy which i scanned as Jpeg, PDF, and took a picture for it with my camera, attached all those 3 into their tech support forum, and i'm still waiting, almost 1 days passed and still no reply.

I hope steam does something to fix this, or Ubisoft fix this soon, i still didn't play the game yet.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Yeahr, now i have the problem too....
    brought it yeesterday on the steam summer sale and my key seems to be invalid -.-

Same problem. Bought AC:R today aaaaand.... Nothing. If i use "play" from steam, there is "unable to download game information" in u play, if i launch manualy: invalid cd key. Just...
    It isn`t cool
    Last edited by Mr_Oger; 07-17-2012 at 09:34 PM.

i cant get in to any of my Uplay games, says my cd key is already in use. Any hint on how to solve this?

DRM crap

Quote Originally Posted by blu187 View Post
    Sadly i got the same problem, can't bind game to account, i sent e-mail to their tech support and told them that i bought it from steam and sent them a screen shot for my steam account, steam e-mail receipt, and the funny thing they told me to send them a proof of purchase, game manual with a clear picture for the cd key, and the barcode on the back of the game box, i was like WTF i bought it thru steam, where the hell do i get this info for you?

But anyways i printed the e-mail i recieved from steam when i bought the game, sent them a copy which i scanned as Jpeg, PDF, and took a picture for it with my camera, attached all those 3 into their tech support forum, and i'm still waiting, almost 1 days passed and still no reply.

I hope steam does something to fix this, or Ubisoft fix this soon, i still didn't play the game yet.

Got the same response from ubi to do the same and that was a week ago!. Was able to play it when it first came out and now it says that my key is in use by another account and that I have multiple Ubi accounts.... WHAT A LOAD OF TRIPE!, I only have the one account. Stuff Ubi and their DRM crap!

well ****

Well ****, I bought it back in October 2011 but stopped playing because I had school and Conflux was total ****. I came back to see if there were any improvements to the game and if Conflux was fixed, but found out my account was banned. Email them about the issue, they wanted proof of purchase which I don't have anymore. **** this game and Ubi-Soft, won't buy a single thing from them again. This is sad I get backstab for being legit and buying all my games, but sadly, there aren't any more worthy PC gaming companies besides Valve and CD Projekt Red. Time to support those small indie games.

Same here

Quote Originally Posted by emptymask View Post
    I have the same issue.

Just trying to play the game and i can't even get my CD key validated. Now Banned! Outrageous!

Playing lo lxD?Taric ftw. I got same problems................

i have a problem .... my dad bought me the game "From Dust" and a bit later his credit card got lockd because someone stole it .... now he somehow managed it that steam allows me to play From Dust again but my code is banned from uplay.....

Quote Originally Posted by nikl98 View Post
    i have a problem .... my dad bought me the game "From Dust" and a bit later his credit card got lockd because someone stole it .... now he somehow managed it that steam allows me to play From Dust again but my code is banned from uplay.....
    Hi, this is the forum for Might & Magic. Please contact Technical Support, the link is in my signature.
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast