Thread: Please make R.U.S.E. 2/DLC | Forums

Please make R.U.S.E. 2/DLC

Hey Ubisoft....

It'd be really cool if you started working on R.U.S.E. 2 or some DLC/add-ons for the first game. I play this game as my ONLY strategy game because it is just ridiculously easy for newcomers, easy to understand, and completely intuitive and straightforward.

Some DLC would simply be a harder difficulty for MP, some different AI profiles, balance tweaks (germans in pre-1945 are severely gimped when it comes to some unit types, I am sure others would benefit from that as well).

For the sequel, there is a thread for that, but mainly more maps, and a map editor, randomized or some ability to have the same map with different "layouts" if that makes any sense. Whether it is the zones, the roads, depot stations, etc. It would be nice to not have the same exact strategy for a specific map because of one land feature, perhaps starting from a different area on the map would help that a bit also (not just one of the three locations, but an actual further back area).

There are some maps that have everything so close to the center, when the map itself is HUGE. It would be best to spread things out, or add some alternate layouts as I mentioned in DLC to give us a different experience on those maps. Just off the top of my head, nuclear winter is extremely bad at this.

Anyways, I don't want to end on a low note, but PLEASE, from a very big fan of your game, make more content. If you want to throw up a kickstarter, fine, that would be one route, but anything would be a great addition.

-nabokovfan87
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

>Some DLC would simply be a harder difficulty for MP, some different AI profiles, balance tweaks

Back in my day we called those patches. And they were free. :|

It's not going to happen. The game isn't supported anymore!
    ---------------------------
    No force is great enough to overpower the speed of adjustment.

In game name: thoraq
    Steam name: thoraq0